Probably simple, but how?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
csterndk0862

Probably simple, but how?

Post by csterndk0862 »

When I click an image in Finder I have set my Mac to open it with GC. Sometimes I want to browse the folder where the image is located. How do I switch easily to browser mode when I have an image open in "edit mode"?
Marino Pascal

Re: Probably simple, but how?

Post by Marino Pascal »

That's waht we are discussing on the other thread. You can do File-> Browse (Recent) Folder or you can drag a folder to the GC icon Or you can control-click on the image and select "Open Document in the Browser" which will take you to that document's folder in the browser. Marino On 2/12/13 10:40 AM, csterndk0862 wrote: > When I click an image in Finder I have set my Mac to open it with GC. Sometimes I want to browse the folder where the image is located. How do I switch easily to browser mode when I have an image open in "edit mode"? >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,just press command + cursor up (or use edit/navigation/ menu).Thorsten On 12.02.2013, at 19:40, "csterndk0862" <stage@sternberg.dk> wrote:   When I click an image in Finder I have set my Mac to open it with GC. Sometimes I want to browse the folder where the image is located. How do I switch easily to browser mode when I have an image open in "edit mode"?
csterndk0862

Post by csterndk0862 »

Thanks - I knew it was simple ;-) Claus --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke wrote: > > Hello, > > just press command + cursor up (or use edit/navigation/ menu). > > Thorsten > > > On 12.02.2013, at 19:40, "csterndk0862" wrote: > > > When I click an image in Finder I have set my Mac to open it with GC. Sometimes I want to browse the folder where the image is located. How do I switch easily to browser mode when I have an image open in "edit mode"? > > > > >