Change pen to erase instead of write?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Alvin Auerbach

Change pen to erase instead of write?

Post by Alvin Auerbach »

Change pen to erase instead of write? Hi Thorsten, 1. I think that a long time ago, holding option changed the pen from writing to erasing, but it doesn’t seem to do that now. How can I do that? 2. Page 52 of the Hagens Manual has: "The Pen allows you to draw a line or an arrow with a thickness set further down using Pen Size. The current foreground color is used for the color. For more details, see page 217." However, I don’t see anything about this on page 217. 3. Please change the name of the Pen to Pencil: One of the nice things about having a PDF manual (Hagens Manual), is that you can search for a word. However, the letters "pen" are part of many words, so It takes a long time to find references to the Tool named Pen. If the Tool was named "Pencil" finding information about that tool would be quick and easy. Thank you, Alvin Auerbach
Hagen Henke

Re: Change pen to erase instead of write?

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello, I just deleted the dead link to page 217. It will be restored later. Regards, Hagen Henke Am 06.03.2013 um 02:07 schrieb Alvin Auerbach: > Change pen to erase instead of write? > > Hi Thorsten, > > 1. I think that a long time ago, holding option changed the pen from writing to erasing, but it doesn’t seem to do that now. How can I do that? > > 2. Page 52 of the Hagens Manual has: "The Pen allows you to draw a line or an arrow with a thickness set further down using Pen Size. The current foreground color is used for the color. For more details, see page 217." However, I don’t see anything about this on page 217. > > 3. Please change the name of the Pen to Pencil: One of the nice things about having a PDF manual (Hagens Manual), is that you can search for a word. However, the letters "pen" are part of many words, so It takes a long time to find references to the Tool named Pen. If the Tool was named "Pencil" finding information about that tool would be quick and easy. > > Thank you, > Alvin Auerbach > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > >