Shortcut to scan!

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
bassballs_dk

Shortcut to scan!

Post by bassballs_dk »

Hi! I notised that the old shortcut command + T is no longer activating "scan with Twain" in the latest version of GC but opens fonts :-( I use Graphic Converter at work to do a lot of scans, and now I have to use the menu all the time to load the scan software, I can't seem to find a new shortcut. Am I missing something? kind regards Anders
thorstenlemke

Re: Shortcut to scan!

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,you can enable it in the prefs. I disabled it now by default. Because a lot of users did press command + T by error. Depending on the scanner driver it caused a crash as a result.Thorsten On 07.03.2013, at 17:15, "bassballs_dk" <bassballs@mac.com> wrote:   Hi! I notised that the old shortcut command + T is no longer activating "scan with Twain" in the latest version of GC but opens fonts :-( I use Graphic Converter at work to do a lot of scans, and now I have to use the menu all the time to load the scan software, I can't seem to find a new shortcut. Am I missing something? kind regards Anders
Massimo Rainato

Post by Massimo Rainato »

Try to set option command t as scan with twain in gc f.to Massimo Rainato via iPad, ciao. Il giorno 07/mar/2013, alle ore 17:15, "bassballs_dk" <bassballs@mac.com> ha scritto: > Hi! > > I notised that the old shortcut command + T is no longer activating "scan with Twain" in the latest version of GC but opens fonts :-( > > I use Graphic Converter at work to do a lot of scans, and now I have to use the menu all the time to load the scan software, I can't seem to find a new shortcut. > > Am I missing something? > > kind regards > > Anders > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > >
bassballs_dk

Post by bassballs_dk »

--- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Massimo Rainato <maxrainato@...> wrote: > > Try to set option command t as scan with twain in gc Thank you but I have tried this, and it do not work. :-( Anders
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,did you quit the app?Thorsten On 08.03.2013, at 12:24, "bassballs_dk" <bassballs@mac.com> wrote:   --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Massimo Rainato <maxrainato@...> wrote: > > Try to set option command t as scan with twain in gc Thank you but I have tried this, and it do not work. :-( Anders
bassballs_dk

Post by bassballs_dk »

--- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > you can enable it in the prefs. I disabled it now by default. Because a lot of users did press command + T by error. Depending on the scanner driver it caused a crash as a result. Hi Thorsten! Thanks, you made my day :-) I love your software, keep up the good work. Anders
bassballs_dk

Post by bassballs_dk »

--- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hi, > > did you quit the app? It works now, thank you :-) Anders