Aspect ratio for selection

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Aspect ratio for selection

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Is there any hope for ever having shortcut(s) for; "Aspect ratio for selection allows you to select a specific aspect ratio like 10x15 to chose a ideal section for printing photos on photo paper, for example. Clicking the area allows you to select an aspect ratio from the pop-up menu. Define User-defined... opens the following dialog where you can enter the aspect ratios you use most." Or at least a link so I can, using the System Preferences, install my own? Robert Poland iMac Mid 2011, 12,2 2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” 12 GB Ram, 1TB HD OS X 10.8.3 (12D78) GC 8.6
thorstenlemke

Re: Aspect ratio for selection

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert,which shortcut do you suggest?ThorstenOn 30.04.2013, at 15:51, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: Thorsten,Is there any hope for ever having shortcut(s) for;"Aspect ratio for selection allows you to select a specific aspect ratio like 10x15 to chose a ideal section for printing photos on photo paper, for example. Clicking the area allows you to select an aspect ratio from the pop-up menu. Define User-defined... opens the following dialog where you can enter the aspect ratios you use most."Or at least a link so I can, using the System Preferences, install my own?
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Since shortcut keys are getting scarce, how about a preference drop down that can assign the Option+"N" to the users choice? On May 1, 2013, at 12:51 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hi Robert, > > which shortcut do you suggest? > > Thorsten > > On 30.04.2013, at 15:51, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> Is there any hope for ever having shortcut(s) for; >> >> "Aspect ratio for selection allows you to s elect a specific aspect ratio like 10x15 to chose a ideal section for printing photos on photo paper, for example. Clicking the area allows you to select an aspect ratio from the pop-up menu. Define User-defined... opens the following dialog where you can enter the aspect ratios you use most." >> >> Or at least a link so I can, using the System Preferences, install my own? >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert, hmm, will be complex with all the menus. I will check. Thorsten On 01.05.2013, at 20:57, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > Thorsten, > > Since shortcut keys are getting scarce, how about a preference drop down that can assign the Option+"N" to the users choice? > > > On May 1, 2013, at 12:51 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > >> >> >> Hi Robert, >> >> which shortcut do you suggest? >> >> Thorsten >> >> On 30.04.2013, at 15:51, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: >> >>> Thorsten, >>> >>> Is there any hope for ever having shortcut(s) for; >>> >>> "Aspect ratio for selection allows you to s elect a specific aspect ratio like 10x15 to chose a ideal section for printing photos on photo paper, for example. Clicking the area allows you to select an aspect ratio from the pop-up menu. Define User-defined... opens the following dialog where you can enter the aspect ratios you use most." >>> >>> Or at least a link so I can, using the System Preferences, install my own? >>> > > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlYou can now use option 1..4 to access the user defs.Thorsten On 01.05.2013, at 20:57, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:Thorsten,Since shortcut keys are getting scarce, how about a preference drop down that can assign the Option+"N" to the users choice?On May 1, 2013, at 12:51 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Thanks Thorsten, It works great… On May 3, 2013, at 1:41 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > > > Hello, > > I released a new beta. > Please check: > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > You can now use option 1..4 to access the user defs. > > Thorsten > > On 01.05.2013, at 20:57, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> Since shortcut keys are getting scarce, how about a preference drop down that can assign the Option+"N" to the users choice? >> >> >> On May 1, 2013, at 12:51 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: >> Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO