GC8.6.1 (1204), Three questions

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

GC8.6.1 (1204), Three questions

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, 1. When I scale (Command + option + "Y"), even with no changes the image changes to 100%. Is this now normal? 2. When I DeSkew, a 100 pixel border is added top and bottom. I have the Preferences set no Resize settings checked. Is this now normal? 3. I prefer the Ruler to be set to inches and the Resolution to be set to Pixels. Is this no longer possible? Or do I need to trash the Preferences AGAIN? Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Re: GC8.6.1 (1204), Three questions

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,1) But you press OK? That will change the image data. So, normal.2) The image size has to be enlarged to contain the unskewed image. So, normal.3) Both use the same setting. The previous separate settings did confuse many users.Thorsten On 04.05.2013, at 14:39, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:   Thorsten, 1. When I scale (Command + option + "Y"), even with no changes the image changes to 100%. Is this now normal? 2. When I DeSkew, a 100 pixel border is added top and bottom. I have the Preferences set no Resize settings checked. Is this now normal? 3. I prefer the Ruler to be set to inches and the Resolution to be set to Pixels. Is this no longer possible? Or do I need to trash the Preferences AGAIN? Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO