Controller

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Katie Bretsch

Controller

Post by Katie Bretsch »

Attachments :What Ermanno said. One of the PITA's of Photo Booth is that you can't trigger a "shot" except from the mouse button. It would be great to map a function button, or just "return" to take the "shot".  Another PITA of Photo Booth is that it saves your pictures to a library in a package and wants you to stand on your head and turn cartwheels to get them out as files. "Save as..." other choices than JPG would be good, too. PNG would be the top of my list, but others might like TIFF or PICT.  Black and white might be nice. Enhanced contrast might be nice. I guess that would mean the option to try out various effects on the "live" image to select and save the one you want.  BTW, I think the science people would LOVE this. I found this need after buying a cheap digital micro/endoscope off eBay, and then finding out that only Photo Booth or screen grab would get an image out of it control it on the Mac.  Here's a sample. 
Michael Temkin

Re: Controller

Post by Michael Temkin »

CMD-Enter / CMD-Return will trigger PhotoBooth... On Jun 8, 2013, at 3:07 PM, Katie Bretsch <kbretsch@gmail.com> wrote:   What Ermanno said. One of the PITA's of Photo Booth is that you can't trigger a "shot" except from the mouse button. It would be great to map a function button, or just "return" to take the "shot".  Another PITA of Photo Booth is that it saves your pictures to a library in a package and wants you to stand on your head and turn cartwheels to get them out as files. "Save as..." other choices than JPG would be good, too. PNG would be the top of my list, but others might like TIFF or PICT.  Black and white might be nice. Enhanced contrast might be nice. I guess that would mean the option to try out various effects on the "live" image to select and save the one you want.  BTW, I think the science people would LOVE this. I found this need after buying a cheap digital micro/endoscope off eBay, and then finding out that only Photo Booth or screen grab would get an image out of it control it on the Mac.  Here's a sample. <stainedcritter.jpg>