Adjust preview problem

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
cos_skin

Adjust preview problem

Post by cos_skin »

Having problems with the Adjust button in grayscale TIFF images. None of the slider previews seem to work. Once I hit the apply button they appear. Can do things like brightness and contrast through the Picture menu but it means I have to adjust one at a time. Colour images not a problem. I'm on 8.6 (Build 1200), OS X 10.8.4 Suggestions?
thorstenlemke

Re: Adjust preview problem

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,can I please get the image?Thorsten On 13.06.2013, at 07:28, "cos_skin" <cosmeticsandskin@gmail.com> wrote:   Having problems with the Adjust button in grayscale TIFF images. None of the slider previews seem to work. Once I hit the apply button they appear. Can do things like brightness and contrast through the Picture menu but it means I have to adjust one at a time. Colour images not a problem. I'm on 8.6 (Build 1200), OS X 10.8.4 Suggestions?
Frank H.

Adding external sites to browser

Post by Frank H. »

Hi All, My GC browser shows folders for flicker and Gplus. The Flicker is incorrect I think, and if possible I would like to add some of the other 'cloud' photo sites I use, but can not find a pref/edit setting. I know it is right in front of my nose… Thanks for any and all responses in advance. Frank H.
thorstenlemke

Re: Adding external sites to browser

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, you can look under windows/accounts. I can only show sites with an developer sdk. Thorsten On 13.06.2013, at 08:26, "Frank H." <netwkfh@gmail.com> wrote: > Hi All, > > My GC browser shows folders for flicker and Gplus. > The Flicker is incorrect I think, and if possible I would like to add some of the other 'cloud' photo sites I use, but can not find a pref/edit setting. > > I know it is right in front of my nose… > > Thanks for any and all responses in advance. > > Frank H. > >
Frank H.

Re: Adding external sites to browser

Post by Frank H. »

Ahhh! Thank you Thorsten. Frank H. On Jun 12, 2013, at 11:29 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > Hello, > > you can look under windows/accounts. > > I can only show sites with an developer sdk. > > Thorsten > > On 13.06.2013, at 08:26, "Frank H." <netwkfh@gmail.com> wrote: > >> Hi All, >> >> My GC browser shows folders for flicker and Gplus. >> The Flicker is incorrect I think, and if possible I would like to add some of the other 'cloud' photo sites I use, but can not find a pref/edit setting. >> >> I know it is right in front of my nose… >> >> Thanks for any and all responses in advance. >> >> Frank H. >> >> > > > > ------------------------------------ > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > >