[ANN] GraphicConverter 8.7 (Build 1254)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 8.7 (Build 1254)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, you can now download the new version at: http://www.lemkesoft.org/files/graphicc ... ld1254.dmg The website will be updated later today. Thorsten
Geoff Clack

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 8.7 (Build 1254)

Post by Geoff Clack »

Hi,My Mac cannot open the build1254 Disk Image.Please advise.Thanks,Geoff Clack On 22 Jun 2013, at 14:29, lemkesoft wrote:   Hello, you can now download the new version at: http://www.lemkesoft.org/files/graphicc ... ld1254.dmg The website will be updated later today. Thorsten
Mike Bauers

Post by Mike Bauers »

Worked here.Download again to be certain you have a good download and try with that.If it fails, reboot your system and install GC without starting anything else. Move on to try booting in safe mode and see if it installs as a next try.As a very last resort I'd try removing all of your programs from the start up settings and try again.If all fails, post back here with details of your computer, model and OS version.I was able to install it with no problem after a few hours of computer operation with other programs operating on a late model iMac, 8-gig of ram, and the latest OS updates. So something unusual is happening with your set up.Mike BauersSent from my iPhone On Jun 22, 2013, at 2:22 PM, Geoff Clack <geoffc@which.net> wrote: Hi,My Mac cannot open the build1254 Disk Image.Please advise.Thanks,Geoff ClackOn 22 Jun 2013, at 14:29, lemkesoft wrote:   Hello, you can now download the new version at: http://www.lemkesoft.org/files/graphicc ... ld1254.dmg The website will be updated later today. Thorsten
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,just download from one of the mirror servers. The main server maybe a bit busy due all the downloads.Thorsten On 22.06.2013, at 21:33, Mike Bauers <mwbauers55@wi.rr.com> wrote:   Worked here.Download again to be certain you have a good download and try with that.If it fails, reboot your system and install GC without starting anything else. Move on to try booting in safe mode and see if it installs as a next try.As a very last resort I'd try removing all of your programs from the start up settings and try again.If all fails, post back here with details of your computer, model and OS version.I was able to install it with no problem after a few hours of computer operation with other programs operating on a late model iMac, 8-gig of ram, and the latest OS updates. So something unusual is happening with your set up.Mike BauersSent from my iPhone
mrainat

Post by mrainat »

my best download - after- announce strategy: wait, wait a moment, a minute or ...a week. Dload when i can (thru 3G connection in Italy? mad idea, better w/ free wifi or at home) Because my release isn't full of bug, why run to dl'ad? "the last buy a beer" to all previous? my 2 c ommmmmmm…. --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > just download from one of the mirror servers. The main server maybe a bit busy due all the downloads. > > Thorsten > > > On 22.06.2013, at 21:33, Mike Bauers <mwbauers55@...> wrote: > > > > > Worked here. > > > > Download again to be certain you have a good download and try with that. > > > > If it fails, reboot your system and install GC without starting anything else. > > > > Move on to try booting in safe mode and see if it installs as a next try. > > > > As a very last resort I'd try removing all of your programs from the start up settings and try again. > > > > If all fails, post back here with details of your computer, model and OS version. > > > > I was able to install it with no problem after a few hours of computer operation with other programs operating on a late model iMac, 8-gig of ram, and the latest OS updates. So something unusual is happening with your set up. > > > > Mike Bauers > > Sent from my iPhone >