GC 8.7 - Case choice in extension?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Jim Mueller

GC 8.7 - Case choice in extension?

Post by Jim Mueller »

When I use the Browser's Rename command to automatically change images' extensions depending on file format the extension is always in upper case. Is there a setting for the case of the extension since we prefer lower case. There used to be such a preference in GC6.
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 8.7 - Case choice in extension?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Jim,not yet.Will add that to the list.Thorsten On 16.07.2013, at 20:12, Jim Mueller <jimmueller@mac.com> wrote:   When I use the Browser's Rename command to automatically change images' extensions depending on file format the extension is always in upper case. Is there a setting for the case of the extension since we prefer lower case. There used to be such a preference in GC6.
thorstenlemke

Re: GC 8.7 - Case choice in extension?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlI added it.Thorsten On 16.07.2013, at 20:12, Jim Mueller <jimmueller@mac.com> wrote:   When I use the Browser's Rename command to automatically change images' extensions depending on file format the extension is always in upper case. Is there a setting for the case of the extension since we prefer lower case. There used to be such a preference in GC6.