GC8 -- retrieving lost registration?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Steven J Gold

GC8 -- retrieving lost registration?

Post by Steven J Gold »

I thought I'd post this to the group in case I'm not the only one to encounter this: I was organizing records of all my software purchases when I suddenly found I could not find any record of my purchase of GC8, including the registration number, anywhere! Obviously, this would present a problem if I needed to reinstall from scratch. I've been a *long*-time user and the latest registration info I can find is for version 7. I remember purchasing the upgrade to version 8. I purchase directly from you, not the Apple App Store version. How does one recover registration information? ….Steven J Gold Oak Park, Michigan USA
thorstenlemke

Re: GC8 -- retrieving lost registration?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi Steven, the GC7 license is valid for the GC8, too. Thorsten On 11.09.2013, at 19:00, Steven J Gold <sjg@umich.edu> wrote: > I thought I'd post this to the group in case I'm not the only one to encounter this: > > I was organizing records of all my software purchases when I suddenly found I could not find any record of my purchase of GC8, including the registration number, anywhere! > Obviously, this would present a problem if I needed to reinstall from scratch. > > I've been a *long*-time user and the latest registration info I can find is for version 7. > I remember purchasing the upgrade to version 8. I purchase directly from you, not the Apple App Store version. > > How does one recover registration information? > > ….Steven J Gold > Oak Park, Michigan USA