Serious bug in 8.8.1

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
peturrasmussen

Serious bug in 8.8.1

Post by peturrasmussen »

I took some photos and tried to upload them to my computer with my ususal renaming option: Change name to Foto YYYY-MM-DD.(jpg/mov according to file type).I got an error message and the photos disappeared from both the camera and the target folder on my computer. The message was about renaming.
thorstenlemke

Re: Serious bug in 8.8.1

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hello,thanks for your message.I tried the import with a batch rename. It did work without any issue.Please e-mail your rename settings zipped.Thorsten On 06.10.2013, at 00:18, <prasm@internet.is> wrote:   I took some photos and tried to upload them to my computer with my ususal renaming option: Change name to Foto YYYY-MM-DD.(jpg/mov according to file type).I got an error message and the photos disappeared from both the camera and the target folder on my computer. The message was about renaming.
Petur Rasmussen

Post by Petur Rasmussen »

Where do I find the settings? They are saved with a name.Petur--------------------------------------------------------Petur Rasmussen            e-mail: prasm@internet.is Sa�lheimum 23, 7A                     Tlf.: +354-553 2858 IS-104  Reykjava�k                        Mobil: +354-822 0645 6.10.2013 06:31 skrifaa�i "Thorsten Lemke" <lemke@lemkesoft.de> mer a� skeyti:Hello,thanks for your message.I tried the import with a batch rename. It did work without any issue.Please e-mail your rename settings zipped.ThorstenOn 06.10.2013, at 00:18, <prasm@internet.is> wrote:   I took some photos and tried to upload them to my computer with my ususal renaming option: Change name to Foto YYYY-MM-DD.(jpg/mov according to file type).I got an error message and the photos disappeared from both the camera and the target folder on my computer. The message was about renaming.
Petur Rasmussen

Post by Petur Rasmussen »

Attachments :Foto.binThese should be the settings.Petur--------------------------------------------------------Petur Rasmussen            e-mail: prasm@internet.is Sa�lheimum 23, 7A                     Tlf.: +354-553 2858 IS-104  Reykjava�k                        Mobil: +354-822 0645 6.10.2013 06:31 skrifaa�i "Thorsten Lemke" <lemke@lemkesoft.de> mer a� skeyti:Hello,thanks for your message.I tried the import with a batch rename. It did work without any issue.Please e-mail your rename settings zipped.ThorstenOn 06.10.2013, at 00:18, <prasm@internet.is> wrote:   I took some photos and tried to upload them to my computer with my ususal renaming option: Change name to Foto YYYY-MM-DD.(jpg/mov according to file type).I got an error message and the photos disappeared from both the camera and the target folder on my computer. The message was about renaming.
peturrasmussen

Post by peturrasmussen »

I tried again today. I used theese settings on pictures on my disk and they worked.I have not tried importing photos with renaming.It seems to have been an isolated case. I had just finished downloading 8.8.1.Best wishesPetur  ---In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, <prasm@...> wrote:These should be the settings.Petur--------------------------------------------------------Petur Rasmussen            e-mail: prasm@... Sa�lheimum 23, 7A                     Tlf.: +354-553 2858 IS-104  Reykjava�k                        Mobil: +354-822 0645 6.10.2013 06:31 skrifaa�i "Thorsten Lemke" <lemke@...> mer a� skeyti:Hello,thanks for your message.I tried the import with a batch rename. It did work without any issue.Please e-mail your rename settings zipped.ThorstenOn 06.10.2013, at 00:18, <prasm@...> wrote:   I took some photos and tried to upload them to my computer with my ususal renaming option: Change name to Foto YYYY-MM-DD.(jpg/mov according to file type).I got an error message and the photos disappeared from both the camera and the target folder on my computer. The message was about renaming.
thorstenlemke

Re: Serious bug in 8.8.1 [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi,please send zipped.Thorsten On 06.10.2013, at 11:08, Petur Rasmussen <prasm@internet.is> wrote:   These should be the settings.Petur-------------