Questions

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
teegate

Questions

Post by teegate »

Hi, I have a few questions. How to I stop the "Text Objects" window from showing up when I click on the "A" in the Toolbox? Also, when I resize a photo how do I eliminate the dark area around the sized photo? I want the photo to resize and fit to the window. And how do I keep the Toolbox attached to the right of the window? Guy
teegate

Re: Questions

Post by teegate »

I was able to have the toolbox follow the main window by checking "Toolbox Follow main window" in "Display Windows" in the Preferences. Now I just need to figure out how to stop the "Text Objects" window and the "Text" window from showing when I click on the "A" in the toolbox. ---In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, <teegate@...> wrote:Hi, I have a few questions. How to I stop the "Text Objects" window from showing up when I click on the "A" in the Toolbox? Also, when I resize a photo how do I eliminate the dark area around the sized photo? I want the photo to resize and fit to the window. And how do I keep the Toolbox attached to the right of the window? Guy
thorstenlemke

Re: Questions

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi Guy,you have checkboxes for the window resize and toolbox in the prefs.The text objects are displayed by default with the text tool. You can’t disable that, yet.Thorsten On 03.11.2013, at 02:46, TeeGate <teegate@comcast.net> wrote: Hi,I have a few questions. How to I stop the "Text Objects" window from showing up when I click on the "A" in the Toolbox? Also, when I resize a photo how do I eliminate the dark area around the sized photo? I want the photo to resize and fit to the window. And how do I keep the Toolbox attached to the right of the window?Guy__._,_._.