Re: Questions by TeeGate

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Dan Gall

Post by Dan Gall »

to resize the photo to the new size hit the green button top left on the window, it will expand/shrink the window to fit the photo this works regardless if your new view is larger or smaller than the view.
teegate

Post by teegate »

Thanks for the info. However, the older version would automatically resize without me having to do that. I was hoping  this version would work the same way. Guy  ---In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:to resize the photo to the new size hit the green button top left on the window, it will expand/shrink the window to fit the photo this works regardless if your new view is larger or smaller than the view.
teegate

Post by teegate »

I solved the window problem by checking "Resize Window after scale/zoom" in the "Display Windows" under "General." ---In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:to resize the photo to the new size hit the green button top left on the window, it will expand/shrink the window to fit the photo this works regardless if your new view is larger or smaller than the view.