Automator Script No Longer Working

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
estlerg

Automator Script No Longer Working

Post by estlerg »

I had a simple Automator script for GraphicConverter to resize images, add a shadow and then save the image as a .png file. Ever since upgrading to GC9 (I'm now at 9.0.2) the script no longer works. I tried deleting the lemkesoft preference files and also setting up a new script but neither worked. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix his? I'm using a 2008 MacBook Pro with 6GB of SDRAM running MacOS 10.9.1.
thorstenlemke

Re: Automator Script No Longer Working

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please e-mail your script or a screenshot of the script.ThorstenOn 23.01.2014, at 01:19, <macintoshman2@verizon.net> <macintoshman2@verizon.net> wrote: I had a simple Automator script for GraphicConverter to resize images, add a shadow and then save the image as a .png file. Ever since upgrading to GC9 (I'm now at 9.0.2) the script no longer works. I tried deleting the lemkesoft preference files and also setting up a new script but neither worked. Does anyone have any suggestions about how to fix his? I'm using a 2008 MacBook Pro with 6GB of SDRAM running MacOS 10.9.1.