Hide folders in Browser view/window

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Vaessen

Hide folders in Browser view/window

Post by Robert Vaessen »

Hello - Can someone tell me whether it’s possible to hide ‘folders’ in GCs ‘Browser’ window? I’m browsing my ‘website’ folder, and I don’t want to see any of the other folders in the top level directory. i.e. I want to hide/not see the ‘cgi-bin’, ‘img-sys’, ‘_notes’, and other folder inside my ‘website’ folder. If that’s not a capability/possibility with the current version, I’d like to recommend it to Thorsten. - Robert
thorstenlemke

Re: Hide folders in Browser view/window

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,simple click onto the filter popup and select files only.ThorstenOn 10.05.2014, at 00:30, Robert Vaessen gcmac.yahoo@vaessen.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hello -Can someone tell me whether it’s possible to hide ‘folders’ in GCs ‘Browser’ window?  I’m browsing my ‘website’ folder, and I don’t want to see any of the other folders in the top level directory.  i.e. I want to hide/not see the ‘cgi-bin’, ‘img-sys’, ‘_notes’, and other folder inside my ‘website’ folder.If that’s not a capability/possibility with the current version, I’d like to recommend it to Thorsten.- Robert