Feature Improvement Request

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com

Feature Improvement Request

Post by edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com »

Hi, Thorston, Would you consider making the control handles in the Selection Tool a bit bigger? As my eyes get older, I'm having more difficulty finding them in the crawling border!   And thank you for the excellent support! E.E.
Robert Poland

Re: Feature Improvement Request

Post by Robert Poland »

In the preferences have you checked General/Selection/"Use large handles”? On Jun 25, 2014, at 10:11:AM, craigs_ygroups_12@mymacmail.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > Hi, Thorston, > Would you consider making the control handles in the Selection Tool a bit bigger? > As my eyes get older, I'm having more difficulty finding them in the crawling border! > > And thank you for the excellent support! > E.E. > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com

Re: Feature Improvement Request

Post by edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com »

Yes, that’s always checked. E.E.   On Wed, Jun 25, 2014, at 12:26, Robert Poland wrote: In the preferences have you checked General/Selection/"Use large handles”?     On Jun 25, 2014, at 10:11:AM, craigs_ygroups_12@mymacmail.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:     Hi, Thorston, Would you consider making the control handles in the Selection Tool a bit bigger? As my eyes get older, I'm having more difficulty finding them in the crawling border!   And thank you for the excellent support! E.E.     Robert Poland Fort Collins CO