Combining several photos into one composite...

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
lvagen

Combining several photos into one composite...

Post by lvagen »

Hello all -I've searched the forums and haven't yet found a solution.I want to take 3 or 4 individual photos, combine them into one photo or file and add text to the composite.  Of the entries I found in in the forums, I can't seem to find the mentioned menu options (I'm on GC 9.3 (1656).Can anyone help?Thanks.Ladd Vagen.
T.L. Miller

Re: Combining several photos into one composite...

Post by T.L. Miller »

On 7/5/14, at 3:52 PM, lmv51@aol.com [gcmac] gcmac@yahoogroups.com said: > I've searched the forums and haven't yet found a solution. > I want to take 3 or 4 individual photos, combine them into one photo or >file and add text to the composite. Of the entries I found in in the >forums, I can't seem to find the mentioned menu options (I'm on GC 9.3 (1656). I use an application called ImagePlay and then do a little editing in GC. Tom Miller .................................................. "The only time we see the middle of the road is as we run from side to side." R.O.Clark ...................................................
David Knodel

Post by David Knodel »

I have used File>Convert & Modify>Concat…to do this with two files, but it gives you options for horizontal or vertical or both, and the option to specify columns and rows…It is a little confusing, the dialog seems to be set up for batch processing, anyway, select the input files and the destination in the right-hand two panes, and click ‘Go’ at the bottom of the left pane and you will get a dialog to specify the layout.As for text over, i have not done that, maybe a text box or layers?  Thorsten? David On Jul 5, 2014, at 17:52, lmv51@aol.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: Hello all -I've searched the forums and haven't yet found a solution.I want to take 3 or 4 individual photos, combine them into one photo or file and add text to the composite.  Of the entries I found in in the forums, I can't seem to find the mentioned menu options (I'm on GC 9.3 (1656).Can anyone help?Thanks.Ladd Vagen.
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,please use concat in convert & modify.Now open the resulting file and use the text tool to add you text.Should I make a short tutorial movie?Thorsten On 7/5/14, at 3:52 PM, lmv51@aol.com [gcmac] gcmac@yahoogroups.com said:> I've searched the forums and haven't yet found a solution.> I want to take 3 or 4 individual photos, combine them into one photo or>file and add text to the composite. Of the entries I found in in the>forums, I can't seem to find the mentioned menu options (I'm on GC 9.3 (1656).I use an application called ImagePlay and then do a little editing in GC.Tom Miller....................... 
eligurwayne

Post by eligurwayne »

It would useful to me to have that done!
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlI added now a concat of all open images function.Thorsten It would useful to me to have that done!