Map blank in Information window

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
khorton15

Map blank in Information window

Post by khorton15 »

I've got the exact same problem on two computers, with GraphicConverter 9.2.1 on OS X 10.9.4. GC was purchased from the Mac App Store.If I select an image that has position information in the EXIF (as indicated by the thumbtack icon at the top right of the image in the browser), the map is completely blank, except for the grid lines.  This is the same whether I select the image in the browser, and view the map in the right side of the browser window, or if I open the image and select the Information window.I can see the position info if I select the EXIF tab, so it seems to be properly parsed from the EXIF data.  The problem seems to be in creating a map.  Exiftool is installed via Fink, at /sw/bin/exiftool, if that is relevant.The map used to work perfectly in the past.  I'm not sure when this problem first showed up, as it has been several weeks since I last tried to use it.Thanks for GC - it is a wonderful program
thorstenlemke

Re: Map blank in Information window

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,that is a problem of the Mac App Store version. It will be fixed with the 9.3.You can e-mail your Mac App Store receipt to lemke@lemkesoft.deI will issue a normal license for the normal version from our website.Thorsten I've got the exact same problem on two computers, with GraphicConverter 9.2.1 on OS X 10.9.4. GC was purchased from the Mac App Store.If I select an image that has position information in the EXIF (as indicated by the thumbtack icon at the top right of the image in the browser), the map is completely blank, except for the grid lines.  This is the same whether I select the image in the browser, and view the map in the right side of the browser window, or if I open the image and select the Information window.I can see the position info if I select the EXIF tab, so it seems to be properly parsed from the EXIF data.  The problem seems to be in creating a map.  Exiftool is installed via Fink, at /sw/bin/exiftool, if that is relevant.The map used to work perfectly in the past.  I'm not sure when this problem first showed up, as it has been several weeks since I last tried to use it.Thanks for GC - it is a wonderful program