1K days!

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
HawaiiThad

1K days!

Post by HawaiiThad »

I don't use Graphic Converter very frequently, but today, when I launched it, it said that I have been using it for 1024 days!
Tony Jackson

Re: 1K days!

Post by Tony Jackson »

>I don't use Graphic Converter very frequently, but today, when I >launched it, it said that I have been using it for 1024 days! I use GC pretty frequently for cleaning up scans. I checked just now, and I learn that I've been using my current version for 2829 days. 4476 days ago I paid for Hagen's manual, but I was never able to use it. 4824 days ago I wrote to Thorsten for the first time, at which point I said I'd been using it for some time... In the mean time I've bought a more recent version, but I'm not able to use it as it doesn't have the pixel precision of v. 5.9.5. In fact I'm still using OS 10.6.8 because it is the last version on which 5.9 (and Eudora) run. As a retired person I don't have the financial option of using Photoshop, and there is no email client to rival Eudora, so that is where I am stuck. GC 5.9 doesn't work perfectly in OS 10.6 - you can''t double-click on a file and have it open, and you need a run-around to have access to the toolbar. But at least it works accurately! Best regards, T. -- Tony Jackson, Devon, UK.
Hagen Henke

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello,you can download old version of my manual as PDF files here:http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/products/gra ... books/Hope that helps.Regards, Hagen Henke ---Hagen HenkeDresdner Str. 2601662 Meia�enTel: 03521 / 71 77 494Mobil: 0151 / 524 789 21www.fotoservice-henke.de Am 14.11.2014 um 10:27 schrieb Tony Jackson tony@you-me-and-us.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>:>I don't use Graphic Converter very frequently, but today, when I >launched it, it said that I have been using it for 1024 days!I use GC pretty frequently for cleaning up scans. I checked just now, and I learn that I've been using my current version for 2829 days. 4476 days ago I paid for Hagen's manual, but I was never able to use it. 4824 days ago I wrote to Thorsten for the first time, at which point I said I'd been using it for some time...In the mean time I've bought a more recent version, but I'm not able to use it as it doesn't have the pixel precision of v. 5.9.5. In fact I'm still using OS 10.6.8 because it is the last version on which 5.9 (and Eudora) run. As a retired person I don't have the financial option of using Photoshop, and there is no email client to rival Eudora, so that is where I am stuck.GC 5.9 doesn't work perfectly in OS 10.6 - you can''t double-click on a file and have it open, and you need a run-around to have access to the toolbar. But at least it works accurately!Best regards, T.-- Tony Jackson,Devon, UK.
T.L. Miller

Post by T.L. Miller »

On 11/13/14, at 11:36 PM, yahoo@thad.com [gcmac] gcmac@yahoogroups.com said: >I don't use Graphic Converter very frequently, but today, when I >launched it, it said that I have been using it for 1024 days! Where to you see the number of days you've been using GC? Tom Miller .................................................. "The only time we see the middle of the road is as we run from side to side." R.O.Clark ...................................................
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hello,this does only appear in the unlicensed version.That is a payment reminder.Thorsten >I don't use Graphic Converter very frequently, but today, when I>launched it, it said that I have been using it for 1024 days!Where to you see the number of days you've been using GC?Tom Miller.
Tony Jackson

Post by Tony Jackson »

Re: [gcmac] 1K days! Hi Hagen, you can download old version of my manual as PDF files here: http://www.lemkesoft.de/en/products/gra ... als-books/ Hope that helps. This is very kind!  But alas, the version I use is 5.9 (I guess 6 is largely similar, and I've downloaded it). I hope I've more-or-less got the hang of using it for the things I do with it - though I suspect it might be a good thing to learn how to use it to replace iPhoto, which I find clever and useful but maddening for the way it conceals my files! Best regards, T. -- Tony Jackson, Devon, UK.