Add/Remove Margins.

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Robert Poland

Add/Remove Margins.

Post by Robert Poland »

Hi, I just noticed that on my MBP when I select the Add/Remove Margins the window opens with the top margin selected. While on my iMac the “Transparent if Possible” checkbox is selected. Meaning that I must Tab three times to get to the top margin choice. How do I change the Default(?) on the iMac? TIA, Robert Poland iMac, Late 2013, 14,2 3.2 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” 16 GB Ram, 1TB Fusion HD OS X 10.10.1 MacBook Pro 15" Early 2008, 4,1 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB Ram OWC 3G SSD 240GB OS X 10.10.1
thorstenlemke

Re: Add/Remove Margins.

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hi Robert,curious. I just call the Apple dialog manager to display the dialog. I make no default selection.Do you use on both machines the same MacOS?Thorsten Hi,I just noticed that on my MBP when I select the Add/Remove Margins the window opens with the top margin selected.While on my iMac the “Transparent if Possible” checkbox is selected. Meaning that I must Tab three times to get to the top margin choice.How do I change the Default(?) on the iMac?TIA,
Robert Poland

Re: Add/Remove Margins.

Post by Robert Poland »

> On Nov 29, 2014, at 4:25:AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > Hi Robert, > > curious. I just call the Apple dialog manager to display the dialog. I make no default selection. > > Do you use on both machines the same MacOS? Yes, OS X 10.10.1. As was in my signature. > Thorsten >> >> Hi, >> >> I just noticed that on my MBP when I select the Add/Remove Margins the window opens with the top margin selected. >> >> While on my iMac the “Transparent if Possible” checkbox is selected. Meaning that I must Tab three times to get to the top margin choice. >> >> How do I change the Default(?) on the iMac? >> >> TIA, >> > Robert Poland iMac, Late 2013, 14,2 3.2 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” 16 GB Ram, 1TB Fusion HD OS X 10.10.1 MacBook Pro 15" Early 2008, 4,1 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo 4 GB Ram OWC 3G SSD 240GB OS X 10.10.1