Help with lasso behavior

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
rboy505

Help with lasso behavior

Post by rboy505 »

Hi,Sorry if this has been covered or is obvious.  Couldn't find it searching the group.   How can I get the lasso to function as a standard lasso?  That is, for one, to not have a line follow it that inverts the selection when it crosses over a selected area.  Thanks.  r
thorstenlemke

Re: Help with lasso behavior

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,just go to the prefs part edit and uncheck the darkening of the area.Thorsten Hi,Sorry if this has been covered or is obvious.  Couldn't find it searching the group.   How can I get the lasso to function as a standard lasso?  That is, for one, to not have a line follow it that inverts the selection when it crosses over a selected area.  Thanks.  
r boy

Re: Help with lasso behavior

Post by r boy »

Thorsten, Thanks as always!  (Though you meant the next one over, "selection", and that was good enough to find it  :  )  ) r >Hi, >just go to the prefs part edit and uncheck the darkening of the area. >Thorsten >  >  >> Sorry if this has been covered or is obvious. Couldn't find it searching the group. How can I get the lasso to >function as a standard lasso? That is, for one, to not have a line follow it that inverts the selection when it crosses >>over a selected area.   >