not displaying in colour

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Richard Ball

not displaying in colour

Post by Richard Ball »

I have several hundred images scanned from slides and GC is displaying most of them properly in color but a few are being displayed in monochrome. The exif information is the same for the ones displayed in color vs. the ones showing in monochrome. I’ve attached a grab from the screen showing how the image looks in Preview vs. how GC is showing it.GC version 9.5 (1780)—Rich
thorstenlemke

Re: not displaying in colour [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hello,please e-mail the original images to lemke@lemkesoft.deThorsten [Attachment(s) from Richard Ball included below]I have several hundred images scanned from slides and GC is displaying most of them properly in color but a few are being displayed in monochrome. The exif information is the same for the ones displayed in color vs. the ones showing in monochrome. I’ve attached a grab from the screen showing how the image looks in Preview vs. how GC is showing it.GC version 9.5 (1780)—Rich<pvsgc.jpeg>
Zalman Lazkowicz

healing brush ?

Post by Zalman Lazkowicz »

Is there something like Healing Brush, like in PSE ? It usually sits there next to Clone tool. I need to remove wrinkles. Just using clone tool is not enough. Thanks Zal