Re: Digest Number 3626

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Tom Jackson

Post by Tom Jackson »

I am using the latest release on a Mac. The cursor shows up as described when simply opening a picture. If be mistake I click it I will get a fill pattern.  No clue so far.TomSent from my iPad On Dec 29, 2014, at 7:36 AM, gcmac@yahoogroups.com wrote: GC GC Group 4 Messages Digest #3626 1a Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool by "Robert Poland" rpoland 1b Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool by eq1@att.net 1c Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool by "Robert Poland" rpoland 1d Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool by "Robert Poland" rpoland Messages 1a Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:48 am (PST) . Posted by: "Robert Poland" rpoland Tom, You didn’t say which version of GC, Mac(?) or OS you are using OR WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO. If you are using a fairly recent version of GC, I would recommend you look at Help/Hagens Manual. Sounds like you have the Fill tool selected. > On Dec 27, 2014, at 11:48:PM, Tom Jackson jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > when I click it it drops color on the image I am looking at > > Tom > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^ 1b Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:35 pm (PST) . Posted by: eq1@att.net Thanks I don't have the manual I have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use it How do I get the manual? Tom Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^ 1c Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:11 pm (PST) . Posted by: "Robert Poland" rpoland > On Dec 28, 2014, at 2:35:PM, jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > Thanks > > I don't have the manual > > I have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use it > > How do I get the manual? On all of the last versions it is under the Help menu (last item to the right) top item. With CG running. > > Tom > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^ 1d Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:07 pm (PST) . Posted by: "Robert Poland" rpoland See attached. > On Dec 28, 2014, at 2:35:PM, jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > Thanks > > I don't have the manual > > I have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use it > > How do I get the manual? > > Tom > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^ Visit Your Group New Members 7 • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
David L. Wasley

Post by David L. Wasley »

You might try the following:1. Open any image and then don't click on it anywhere.2. If the toolbox is not already open, open it by typing command-K3. You will probably see the "Bucket" (or paint can) selected.  Move the cursor to the Arrow and click on it.   4. Your cursor should now be the Arrow.  Now it should be safe to click on the image anywhere.  You can also select other tools as needed.5. For good luck in the future, you might also open Preferences and de-select "When Opening a New Window Retain Last: Selected tool" David On Dec 29, 2014, at 7:19 AM, Tom Jackson jax3@me.com [gcmac] wrote:   I am using the latest release on a Mac. The cursor shows up as described when simply opening a picture. If be mistake I click it I will get a fill pattern.  No clue so far.TomSent from my iPadOn Dec 29, 2014, at 7:36 AM, gcmac@yahoogroups.com wrote: GC GC Group 4 Messages Digest #3626 1a Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool by "Robert Poland" rpoland 1b Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool by eq1@att.net 1c Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool by "Robert Poland" rpoland 1d Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool by "Robert Poland" rpoland Messages 1a Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool Sun Dec 28, 2014 5:48 am (PST) . Posted by: "Robert Poland" rpoland Tom, You didn’t say which version of GC, Mac(?) or OS you are using OR WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO DO. If you are using a fairly recent version of GC, I would recommend you look at Help/Hagens Manual. Sounds like you have the Fill tool selected. > On Dec 27, 2014, at 11:48:PM, Tom Jackson jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > when I click it it drops color on the image I am looking at > > Tom > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^ 1b Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool Sun Dec 28, 2014 1:35 pm (PST) . Posted by: eq1@att.net Thanks I don't have the manual I have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use it How do I get the manual? Tom Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^ 1c Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool Sun Dec 28, 2014 2:11 pm (PST) . Posted by: "Robert Poland" rpoland > On Dec 28, 2014, at 2:35:PM, jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > Thanks > > I don't have the manual > > I have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use it > > How do I get the manual? On all of the last versions it is under the Help menu (last item to the right) top item. With CG running. > > Tom > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^ 1d Re: Cursor is in the form of Bucket tool Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:07 pm (PST) . Posted by: "Robert Poland" rpoland See attached. > On Dec 28, 2014, at 2:35:PM, jax3@me.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > Thanks > > I don't have the manual > > I have the latest Graphic Converter but am just learning how to use it > > How do I get the manual? > > Tom > > > Robert Poland Fort Collins CO Reply to sender . Reply to group . Reply via Web Post . All Messages (5) . Top ^ Visit Your Group New Members 7 • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use
eq1@att.net

Post by eq1@att.net »

All solved manual and tool choicesThanks
eq1@att.net

Post by eq1@att.net »

all fixedDidn't know where the tool displays were was looking in wrong place