[ANN] GraphicConverter 9 Build 1802

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 9 Build 1802

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released a new beta.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlThis BETA does add a lot of new filters and fixes.RegardsThorsten Lemke 
Zalman Lazkowicz

spot healing brush ?

Post by Zalman Lazkowicz »

Hi Thorsten, any plans for spot healing brush ? thanks!
thorstenlemke

Re: spot healing brush ?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,can I get a sample image?Thorsten Hi Thorsten,any plans for spot healing brush ?thanks!
Zalman Lazkowicz

Re: spot healing brush ?

Post by Zalman Lazkowicz »

That’s ok, just a general question. I’m using all the time the stamp tool. Since there is no spot healing brush, I use the blur tool, which is ok. But spot healing brush would be better. On Jan 19, 2015, at 5:43 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hello,can I get a sample image?ThorstenHi Thorsten,any plans for spot healing brush ?thanks!
iberoguy01

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 9 Build 1802

Post by iberoguy01 »

Hola Thorsten,After downloading the build 1802 I have noticed some changes and some glitches. Noticed that after using GC for an extended period of time it comes a point in which I can not open a thumbnail pic through the browser by double clicking it. Have to restart GC. Have trashed preferences via the aid. No changes.Noticed that the search via the browser is now like spotlight and very fast. Thanks.Joseph
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Joseph,many thanks for your feedback.Is there any error message in the console?Thorsten Hola Thorsten,After downloading the build 1802 I have noticed some changes and some glitches. Noticed that after using GC for an extended period of time it comes a point in which I can not open a thumbnail pic through the browser by double clicking it. Have to restart GC. Have trashed preferences via the aid. No changes.Noticed that the search via the browser is now like spotlight and very fast. Thanks.Joseph
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

What are your preferences for number of undos? Large images will eat up a lot of RAM. > On Jan 21, 2015, at 5:30:AM, jvillalona@comcast.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > > Hola Thorsten, > > After downloading the build 1802 I have noticed some changes and some glitches. Noticed that after using GC for an extended period of time it comes a point in which I can not open a thumbnail pic through the browser by double clicking it. Have to restart GC. Have trashed preferences via the aid. No changes. > Noticed that the search via the browser is now like spotlight and very fast. Thanks. > > Joseph Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
iberoguy01

Post by iberoguy01 »

Hola Robert,Undo set at 10. It seem not related to RAM but some glitch with 1802. Sent console report to Thorsten and he released beta 1804. Since then, it seems resolved. Thanks.JosephChicago, IL