browser icons

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
walmsley.adrian

browser icons

Post by walmsley.adrian »

I have started seeing some new icons on the thumbnails in the browser.The flash, rotate, GPS and RAW indications are obvious but what about the other two icons shown here?I can't find them defined in the manual. (the image has been processed in Lightroom)
walmsley.adrian

Re: browser icons

Post by walmsley.adrian »

Browser thumbnail is here GC9thumbnail.JPG GC9thumbnail.JPG Shared with Dropbox View on www.dropbox.com Preview by Yahoo  
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

The camera does mean: image does contain some EXIF dataThe eye does mean: image has unapplied changes (from the GraphicConverter Cocooner for lossless editing or from i.e. Lightroom) which are stored inside the XMP metadata.Thorsten I have started seeing some new icons on the thumbnails in the browser.The flash, rotate, GPS and RAW indications are obvious but what about the other two icons shown here?I can't find them defined in the manual. 
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,the two arrows on the circle mean: the image has a stored EXIF orientation tag inside the EXIF data.the three lines do mean: the image does contain IPTC keywords and caption Browser thumbnail is here GC9thumbnail.JPGGC9thumbnail.JPGShared with DropboxView on www.dropbox.comPreview by Yahoo