[ANN] GraphicConverter 9.6.1 Build 1847

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 9.6.1 Build 1847

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,many thanks for your feedback onto the build 1846 with the new ARC memory manager. We fixed a lot of issues and released a new BETA.Please check:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlRegardsThorsten Lemke New featuresFinder extensionstore of toolsettingsUpdated featuresadded option to disable selection rotation handleadded option to use standard folder icon as background for new folder iconrename by exif date supports now pcd metadata dateimproved HPGL importBug fixesfixed exception during "New Image from Selection" context menu entryfixed a bug during smart crop of large filesfixed a bug during batch conversion of multipage PDFsfixed a bug in the copy command of the context menufixed pgm import bugs for files with a width larger than 32000 pixel
David Schorow

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 9.6.1 Build 1847

Post by David Schorow »

Attachments :GraphicConverterPreferences.jpg I think I've discovered a bug.  There seems to be a problem with preferences not taking effect, or at least preferences for Thumbnails.   I don't know if the problem is more widespread. The attached picture is an example.  I brought up the GC Beta, and initially in the thumbnail preferences "Creation date" was check.  I unchecked that, then checked "Number of files (in directories)", and then hit OK.  The browser display did not change, but continued to show creation date.  Note, for the attached picture, I had hit OK, and then brought the preference back up just for illustrative purposes. Note that as I've stated above, if I change preferences, hit OK, then bring them back up, I will see my changed preference (even though it hasn't really taken effect).  However, if I quit GC beta, and then start it again, and go into preferences, it will have reverted back to the earlier preference settings. I do not see this problem in GC 9.6 (1840).  In fact, if I change preferences there, they will take effect upon hitting OK and will also be in effect in GC 9.6.1 beta. I hope this all makes sense.  Let me know if there are questions or you need more information. David Schorow On 3/19/15 11:45 PM, lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] wrote:   Hello, many thanks for your feedback onto the build 1846 with the new ARC memory manager.  We fixed a lot of issues and released a new BETA. Please check: http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html Regards Thorsten Lemke  New features Finder extension store of toolsettings Updated features added option to disable selection rotation handle added option to use standard folder icon as background for new folder icon rename by exif date supports now pcd metadata date improved HPGL import Bug fixes fixed exception during "New Image from Selection" context menu entry fixed a bug during smart crop of large files fixed a bug during batch conversion of multipage PDFs fixed a bug in the copy command of the context menu fixed pgm import bugs for files with a width larger than 32000 pixel