Can't add EXIF date to JPG

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Zalman Lazkowicz

Re: line positioning

Post by Zalman Lazkowicz »

Thanks Robert! On Apr 3, 2015, at 3:59 PM, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> On Apr 2, 2015, at 2:15:AM, Zalman Lazkowicz zlazkow@yahoo.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > Hi Thorsten,> In a new document, I need to mark two temporary vertical lines, on both sides on the document, at exact location of 585 px from both sides of the document. It’s a sublimation template, for mugs. In these two positions there I’ll need to place an image. I use the line tool, but have problem with exact positioning. Thanks, Zal > > ------------------------------------> Posted by: Zalman Lazkowicz <zlazkow@yahoo.com>> ------------------------------------Seems like the Picture/Size/Add/Remove Margins (Command Control A) command would do this very accurately.First do a remove then do an add, with a mild color. This will give you a box with the proper borders.Robert PolandFort Collins CO
havema1

Re: Can't add EXIF date to JPG

Post by havema1 »

BTW, unlike iPhoto 9.6.1, the new Photos.app can modify the corrupted EXIF dates even without GC's help.iPhoto and GC can use a common starting time for the whole batch with as small as 1 second increments.Photos 1.0 can only shift the timestamps and only in 1 minute increments.- Matti
thorstenlemke

Re: line positioning

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Zal,I added now the virtual line display to the view menu.http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html Thorsten   probably. Or maybe just to select it after placing the image, and delete ? This line would be from top to bottom, so it will be beyond the boundaries of the image. The line is a marker, so the line should go thru the center of the image more or less, and then to delete it. On Apr 2, 2015, at 11:25 AM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Dear Zal,so, you need a function to overlay temporary horizontal/vertical lines?Thorsten