[ANN] GraphicConverter 9.6.1 (Build 1854)

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[ANN] GraphicConverter 9.6.1 (Build 1854)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,I released the new version today.The mirrors are already updated.This version does run on 10.7 or later. It is mainly a bug fix release.Thorsten
Zalman Lazkowicz

template

Post by Zalman Lazkowicz »

Hi Thorsten, How to create a file of specific pixel size as a template, and to save it in GC ? I’ll need about 10 such files, and every one is different size in pixels. Thanks, Zal Lazkowicz
thorstenlemke

Re: template

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Zal,just select File/New and enter your details.Now save the file in a lossless format like TIFF.Thorsten Hi Thorsten, How to create a file of specific pixel size as a template, and to save it in GC ?I’ll need about 10 such files, and every one is different size in pixels. Thanks,Zal Lazkowicz
Zalman Lazkowicz

Post by Zalman Lazkowicz »

Thanks, is there a way to save it in GC, without opening some other folder ?Zal On Apr 6, 2015, at 2:47 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:Hi Zal,just select File/New and enter your details.Now save the file in a lossless format like TIFF.ThorstenHi Thorsten, How to create a file of specific pixel size as a template, and to save it in GC ?I’ll need about 10 such files, and every one is different size in pixels. Thanks,Zal Lazkowicz
Robert Poland

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 9.6.1 (Build 1854)

Post by Robert Poland »

> On Apr 6, 2015, at 2:34:AM, lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > Hello, > > I released the new version today. > > The mirrors are already updated. > > This version does run on 10.7 or later. It is mainly a bug fix release. > > Thorsten In looking at “Check for updates” I see "GraphicConverter 9 9.6.1 is currently the newest version available.”No build number listed. Who’s correct? TIA, Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
thorstenlemke

Re: [ANN] GraphicConverter 9.6.1 (Build 1854)

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Robert,maybe you have already the ARC BETA installed.Just go to our website and download the 9.6.1.Thorsten In looking at “Check for updates” I see "GraphicConverter 9 9.6.1 is currently the newest version available.”No build number listed.Who’s correct?TIA,
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Zal,no, just save to a folder.Thorsten Thanks, is there a way to save it in GC, without opening some other folder ?Zal