Two Problems I've Found

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com

Two Problems I've Found

Post by edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com »

I'm very sorry to be late telling you of these:1.) Sometimes, after I make an edit or two, (changing color profile, straightening, etc.),    some tools (Blur, Smudge, Stamp) stop working, and the only way to get them back is to    Save the image, and re-open it. Are others seeing this? It's has been the case for a number    of beta versions, but I can't say exactly when it began.2.) In the latest 9.6.1 (just downloaded this morning), when trying to do a Batch Change of Color Profile,     it takes FOREVER for the "processing" window to go away, and for anything to happen.     I think this is a brand new problem with this version, as I've never seen it before.And for a later version, may I ask again for an option to make the sizing handles even larger?I know about the option "use large handles", but they still seem small to my tired, old eyes!Thank you for all the hard work you do on this wonderful program!E.E.
thorstenlemke

Re: Two Problems I've Found

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hello,many thanks for your note.Do you maybe change the color mode to grayscale? Some effects do not support grayscale.I can not reproduce the second issue here. I just tried it.Please try the first aid tool to trash the prefs.Download nowThorsten I'm very sorry to be late telling you of these:1.) Sometimes, after I make an edit or two, (changing color profile, straightening, etc.),    some tools (Blur, Smudge, Stamp) stop working, and the only way to get them back is to    Save the image, and re-open it. Are others seeing this? It's has been the case for a number    of beta versions, but I can't say exactly when it began.2.) In the latest 9.6.1 (just downloaded this morning), when trying to do a Batch Change of Color Profile,     it takes FOREVER for the "processing" window to go away, and for anything to happen.     I think this is a brand new problem with this version, as I've never seen it before.And for a later version, may I ask again for an option to make the sizing handles even larger?I know about the option "use large handles", but they still seem small to my tired, old eyes!Thank you for all the hard work you do on this wonderful program!E.E.__
edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com

Post by edward.elgar_1857@ymail.com »

Dear Thorsten,   I tried reverting to version 9.5, WITHOUT trashing the prefs, or doing anything else, and both problems seem to have gone away. Interesting, yes?   E.E. 
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,curious. No problem here.Please e-mail your prefs.Thorsten Dear Thorsten, I tried reverting to version 9.5, WITHOUT trashing the prefs, or doing anything else,and both problems seem to have gone away. Interesting, yes? E.E. 
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments :Hello,please with personal e-mail to lemke@lemkesoft.deThorsten Hello,curious. No problem here.Please e-mail your prefs.Thorsten