Automating Graphic Converter

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
estlerg

Automating Graphic Converter

Post by estlerg »

Hi, Thorsten,I've had a problem that you are already helping with - the crashing of Graphic Converter when I attempt to apply a simple Automator script. Your latest BETA seems to have gone a long way towards resolution and the script appears to perform and save a file with the image editing I need, although it still results in a notification that GraphicConverter has crashed.In the meantime, I've hit another issue and that is setting the background color for the feathering step in Automator. Every time I attempt to have the script apply feathering, it applies white as the background color but what I need is Hex color #990033. Is there any way to select that as part of an Automator process?
thorstenlemke

Re: Automating Graphic Converter

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi,I will recheck the issue.BTW: I suggest to use the GraphicConverter batch actions and maybe auto convert with watch folder instead. That will be much faster.Thorsten Hi, Thorsten,I've had a problem that you are already helping with - the crashing of Graphic Converter when I attempt to apply a simple Automator script. Your latest BETA seems to have gone a long way towards resolution and the script appears to perform and save a file with the image editing I need, although it still results in a notification that GraphicConverter has crashed.In the meantime, I've hit another issue and that is setting the background color for the feathering step in Automator. Every time I attempt to have the script apply feathering, it applies white as the background color but what I need is Hex color #990033. Is there any way to select that as part of an Automator process?
Gary L. Estler

Re: Automating Graphic Converter

Post by Gary L. Estler »

Thank you Thorsten. I haven’t used that before but will give it a try.Regards,Gary E= = = = = SEPTEMBER 11, 2001 = = = = == = = = =  NEVER FORGET !!!  = = = = =From: "Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac]" <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Reply-To: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Date: Wednesday, May 13, 2015 at 12:43 PMTo: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com>Subject: Re: [gcmac] Automating Graphic Converter   Hi,I will recheck the issue.BTW: I suggest to use the GraphicConverter batch actions and maybe auto convert with watch folder instead. That will be much faster.Thorsten Hi, Thorsten,I've had a problem that you are already helping with - the crashing of Graphic Converter when I attempt to apply a simple Automator script. Your latest BETA seems to have gone a long way towards resolution and the script appears to perform and save a file with the image editing I need, although it still results in a notification that GraphicConverter has crashed.In the meantime, I've hit another issue and that is setting the background color for the feathering step in Automator. Every time I attempt to have the script apply feathering, it applies white as the background color but what I need is Hex color #990033. Is there any way to select that as part of an Automator process?