Where are my batches?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Timothy Knox

Where are my batches?

Post by Timothy Knox »

I'm running GraphicConverter 9 9.7.1 (2045). I went in to browse and batch convert a folder of images. I had several batches defined for the various conversions I wanted. Since I updated to build 2045, my batches have all disappeared from the 'Batch & Format' pop-up in the browse window. When I pull down the 'User Scripts' menu, I can see all my batch names, but they are all greyed out. What happened to my batches? ;-) Thank you, very much! -- "Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt." (When catapults are outlawed, then only outlaws will have catapults.) -- Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com>
thorstenlemke

Re: Where are my batches?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,please copy them from~/Library/Application Support/GraphicConverter/Actionsto~/Group Containers/group.com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter9/Library/Application Support/GraphicConverter/ActionsWhat happens now?Thorsten I'm running GraphicConverter 9 9.7.1 (2045). I went in to browse andbatch convert a folder of images. I had several batches defined for thevarious conversions I wanted. Since I updated to build 2045, my batcheshave all disappeared from the 'Batch & Format' pop-up in the browsewindow. When I pull down the 'User Scripts' menu, I can see all my batchnames, but they are all greyed out.What happened to my batches? ;-) Thank you, very much!
Timothy Knox

Post by Timothy Knox »

Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 10:14:54AM +0200, GC Mac wrote: > Hello, > > please copy them from > ~/Library/Application Support/GraphicConverter/Actions > to > ~/Group Containers/group.com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter9/Library/Application Support/GraphicConverter/Actions Do you mean ~/Library/Group\ Containers/FAVZJT8J4U.com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter9.group/Library/Application\ Support/GraphicConverter/Actions/ > What happens now? > > Thorsten > > > > > I'm running GraphicConverter 9 9.7.1 (2045). I went in to browse and > > batch convert a folder of images. I had several batches defined for the > > various conversions I wanted. Since I updated to build 2045, my batches > > have all disappeared from the 'Batch & Format' pop-up in the browse > > window. When I pull down the 'User Scripts' menu, I can see all my batch > > names, but they are all greyed out. > > > > What happened to my batches? ;-) Thank you, very much! > > > -- "Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt." (When catapults are outlawed, then only outlaws will have catapults.) -- Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com>
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,yes, that is possible, too.Due the new Finder Extension.Thorsten Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 10:14:54AM +0200, GC Mac wrote:> Hello,> > please copy them from> ~/Library/Application Support/GraphicConverter/Actions> to> ~/Group Containers/group.com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter9/Library/Application Support/GraphicConverter/ActionsDo you mean ~/Library/Group\ Containers/FAVZJT8J4U.com.lemkesoft.graphicconverter9.group/Library/Application\ Support/GraphicConverter/Actions/> What happens now?> > Thorsten. 
Timothy Knox

Post by Timothy Knox »

Somewhere on Shadow Earth, at Thu, Jul 16, 2015 at 08:01:52PM +0200, GC Mac wrote: > Hello, > > yes, that is possible, too. > Due the new Finder Extension. That did the trick. Thanks! -- "Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscripti catapultas habebunt." (When catapults are outlawed, then only outlaws will have catapults.) -- Timothy Knox <mailto:tdk@thelbane.com>