Keywords import list in GC

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
onkr14

Keywords import list in GC

Post by onkr14 »

HelloI tried to import my (very long) list of Keywords from Aperture, formatted in TXT. GC doesn't want it. Witch format it's necessary to import a list of keywords.I think that GC could replace Aperture for me. My first use is to assign keywords to nearly 7000 pictures.Thank you for your attentionEric
thorstenlemke

Re: Keywords import list in GC

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Eric,please e-mail the list for testing to lemke@lemkesoft.deThorsten HelloI tried to import my (very long) list of Keywords from Aperture, formatted in TXT. GC doesn't want it. Witch format it's necessary to import a list of keywords.I think that GC could replace Aperture for me. My first use is to assign keywords to nearly 7000 pictures.Thank you for your attentionEric 
onkr14

Re: Keywords import list in GC

Post by onkr14 »

Attachments :keywords_list.txtThanks a lotHere it is… and it's writen in french.Eric
thorstenlemke

Re: Keywords import list in GC [1 Attachment]

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Eric,please download the latest BETA:http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.htmlI added it.Thorsten [Attachment(s) from vigo.e@free.fr included below]Thanks a lotHere it is… and it's writen in french.Eric
onkr14

Re: Keywords import list in GC [1 Attachment]

Post by onkr14 »

Thanks a lot ! Wunderbar ! Great !It works fine…As old user of GC I'm happy to see how it's improved since the first version I bought…I don't want to buy Lightroom…I've tried Photomechanics…The solution was already on my computer !I'l look further my test with GC…Thank you for your quick answer and your clean workEric…