Upgrade Problems

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
rpoland

Upgrade Problems

Post by rpoland »

Hi, I just downloaded the 4.5 upgrade, replaced the old version and started it. THEN I find out that I need to buy a new license, no problem. Paid the upgrade price, $19, not $15. Got the new serial number. Now it wants to see the old bundle (?). So I downloaded the old version and made sure it was authorized. Tried the new version again. Selected the old installed version and was informed that it is not a bundle. I tried both the PPC and the Carbon versions. I'm at a loss as to what to do next. I am using OS 10.2.1.
thorstenlemke

Re: Upgrade Problems

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 31.10.2002 15:57 Uhr schrieb "rpoland" unter <rpoland@usa.net>: > Hi, > > I just downloaded the 4.5 upgrade, replaced the old version and > started it. THEN I find out that I need to buy a new license, no > problem. Paid the upgrade price, $19, not $15. Got the new serial > number. Now it wants to see the old bundle (?). So I downloaded the > old version and made sure it was authorized. Tried the new version > again. Selected the old installed version and was informed that it is > not a bundle. I tried both the PPC and the Carbon versions. > > I'm at a loss as to what to do next. > > I am using OS 10.2.1. Hello, please forward your problem with the kagi e-mail directly to lemkesoft@aol.com Thorsten Lemke