Re: Pressure Sensitivity

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Aric Pedersen

Post by Aric Pedersen »

Hello, Please allow me to second the feature request for pressure sensitivity in GC. I never really thought about it before for GC, but it certainly would be useful to those of us with a Wacom graphics tablet. Aric _________________________________________________________________ Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/featuredemail
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 15.12.2002 15:24 Uhr schrieb "Aric Pedersen" unter <aric1@hotmail.com>: > Hello, > > Please allow me to second the feature request for pressure sensitivity in > GC. I never really thought about it before for GC, but it certainly would be > useful to those of us with a Wacom graphics tablet. > > Aric Hello, thanks for your suggestion. But this would be only useful for the pen tool!? Thorsten
Aric Pedersen

Post by Aric Pedersen »

Mr. Lemke, Adding pressure sensitivity would benefit the pencil tool and eraser right now. I'm aware you probably don't want to turn GC into a full-fledged drawing program, but pressure sensitivity could also benefit tools that you might consider adding in the future. For example, an airbrush tool (that can be a real boon when you are trying to fix a digital photograph). I'm not going to lobby hard for this feature, since I am aware it might involve extensive work to add to the program right now, but perhaps it might be something to consider for a major "x.0" revision in the future? Regards, Aric _________________________________________________________________ The new MSN 8: advanced junk mail protection and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/junkmail