Smart Print Orientation

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Pufi Chek

Smart Print Orientation

Post by Pufi Chek »

Hello! First of all I want to thank for the great program Graphic Converter, the best I know of for image manipulation. A question: I have several folders of photographs to print quite often on my color laserwriter 4550N. Some photos are "portrait" orientation and some are "landscape" orientation. When I do "Print folder", then in Graphic Converter Options click on "Smart print orientation", it still uses the page orientation from the "Page Setup" (for example all vertical), I cannot get the program to print the portrait photos vertically and the landscape ones horizontally. The best I can do is create 2 folders (vertical photos) and (horizontal photos), and then change the page orientation between print folder commands. What am I missing? Thanks, Pufi
thorstenlemke

Re: Smart Print Orientation

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 25.03.2003 8:44 Uhr schrieb "Pufi Chek" unter <pufichek@yahoo.com>: > A question: I have several folders of photographs to print quite often > on my color laserwriter 4550N. Some photos are "portrait" orientation > and some are "landscape" orientation. When I do "Print folder", then in > Graphic Converter Options click on "Smart print orientation", it still > uses the page orientation from the "Page Setup" (for example all > vertical), I cannot get the program to print the portrait photos > vertically and the landscape ones horizontally. The best I can do is > create 2 folders (vertical photos) and (horizontal photos), and then > change the page orientation between print folder commands. Do you use the carbon version? Which MacOS ? thorsten
Pufi Chek

Post by Pufi Chek »

Yes, I use the carbon V4.5.4 on G4 Powerbook 10.2.4. Pufi -------------- On Tuesday, March 25, 2003, at 12:29 PM, lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote: > Am 25.03.2003 8:44 Uhr schrieb "Pufi Chek" unter <pufichek@yahoo.com>: > >> A question: I have several folders of photographs to print quite often >> on my color laserwriter 4550N. Some photos are "portrait" orientation >> and some are "landscape" orientation. When I do "Print folder", then >> in >> Graphic Converter Options click on "Smart print orientation", it still >> uses the page orientation from the "Page Setup" (for example all >> vertical), I cannot get the program to print the portrait photos >> vertically and the landscape ones horizontally. The best I can do is >> create 2 folders (vertical photos) and (horizontal photos), and then >> change the page orientation between print folder commands. > Do you use the carbon version? > Which MacOS ? > > thorsten > > > ------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor > ---------------------~--> > Get 128 Bit SSL Encryption! > http://us.click.yahoo.com/xaxhjB/hdqFAA ... /EGnolB/TM > --------------------------------------------------------------------- > ~-> > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to > http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ >
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 25.03.2003 17:18 Uhr schrieb "Pufi Chek" unter <pufichek@yahoo.com>: > Yes, I use the carbon V4.5.4 on G4 Powerbook 10.2.4. Hello, I checked it here. Smart rotation is currently only supported for single image printing. Thorsten