Possible Bug?

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Aric Pedersen

Possible Bug?

Post by Aric Pedersen »

Hello, I think I may have found a bug (or at least some unexpected behavior) in the latest non-beta version of GC for OS X. Recently, I was working on some images in GC. On each image, I was deleting some text in the picture using the eraser tool, then using GC's text tool to replace the text with some of my own choosing. Occasionally, out of habit, when I made a typo while typing with the text tool, I would press the keyboard command for UNDO (Cmd-Z) and instead of the text I was currently typing reverting, the last erasure that I made with the erase tool was undone, leaving my text untouched and in-place. Further, I couldn't "undo" this undo, so I had to delete the text I was typing, then use the eraser tool to re-remove the old text and then return to the text tool. Hope that makes sense. :) Anyway, I'm thinking that the correct action when I select undo in this case should have been either: 1) Ignore the keypress for undo (disable the undo command) while I am actively typing with the text tool until after I deselect the text; OR 2) Undo the text that I am currently typing with the text tool. Regards, Aric _________________________________________________________________ MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus
thorstenlemke

Re: Possible Bug?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 22.04.2003 17:21 Uhr schrieb "Aric Pedersen" unter <aric1@hotmail.com>: > Hello, > > I think I may have found a bug (or at least some unexpected behavior) in the > latest non-beta version of GC for OS X. > Thanks. It will be fixed.