Preview problems

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Dominick Issi

Preview problems

Post by Dominick Issi »

So I'm using 4.6.1 Beta (2) and attempting to make changes to some picts regarding "Levels" and "Brightness/contrast". I can make changes to any of the settings and directly preview them for the whole picture on screen...great! Just as I've been able to do in previous versions. In this case, however, I find that when I accept the changes with the OK button, the pictures revert back to their original (or too darn close to their original) settings. What do I do to maintain the preview picts as I've changed them? Inquiring minds... Dominick Issi
thorstenlemke

Re: Preview problems

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 16.05.2003 17:07 Uhr schrieb "Dominick Issi" unter <fissi@erols.com>: > So I'm using 4.6.1 Beta (2) and attempting to make changes to some > picts regarding "Levels" and "Brightness/contrast". I can make changes > to any of the settings and directly preview them for the whole picture > on screen...great! Just as I've been able to do in previous versions. > In this case, however, I find that when I accept the changes with the > OK button, the pictures revert back to their original (or too darn > close to their original) settings. What do I do to maintain the preview > picts as I've changed them? Inquiring minds... What happens if you disable colorsync in the file menu item color profile? Thorsten
Dominick Issi

Re: Preview problems

Post by Dominick Issi »

Hey...that worked just GREAT! Now I'm "back in battery" and fixing my picts! Love your software!!! Dominick Issi ============================== On Saturday, May 17, 2003, at 05:39 AM, lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote: > Am 16.05.2003 17:07 Uhr schrieb "Dominick Issi" unter > <fissi@erols.com>: > > > So I'm using 4.6.1 Beta (2) and attempting to make changes to some > > picts regarding "Levels" and "Brightness/contrast". I can make > changes > > to any of the settings and directly preview them for the whole > picture > > on screen...great! Just as I've been able to do in previous versions. > > In this case, however, I find that when I accept the changes with the > > OK button, the pictures revert back to their original (or too darn > > close to their original) settings. What do I do to maintain the > preview > > picts as I've changed them? Inquiring minds... > What happens if you disable colorsync in the file menu item color > profile? > > Thorsten > > <image.tiff> > > > To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: > graphicconverterforum-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com > > > > Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service.