Convert WinFAX ".FXM" files

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Everett Batey

Convert WinFAX ".FXM" files

Post by Everett Batey »

Hope there is some better way to convert our FAX receivers emailed FAXes. They are saved and emailed as WinFAX / Delrina Multi Page FAXes in .FXM FORMAT. No apparent way in WinFAX Pro to translate automagically before sending to me via email on my MAC ( OSX 10.2.6 ). Only way out now is to load the VERY DISRUPTIVE Connectix / M$oft Virtual PC and use Symantec's miniviewer.exe and then copy it back into the MAC file space / try to exit without rebooting from Virtual PC. Any renames or alternate ways to convert these to TIFF, JPG even BMP welcomed. /Everett/
thorstenlemke

Re: Convert WinFAX ".FXM" files

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 01.06.2003 4:29 Uhr schrieb "Everett Batey" unter <efba@cotdazr.org>: > Hope there is some better way to convert our FAX receivers > emailed FAXes. They are saved and emailed as WinFAX / > Delrina Multi Page FAXes in .FXM FORMAT. No apparent way > in WinFAX Pro to translate automagically before sending to > me via email on my MAC ( OSX 10.2.6 ). > > Only way out now is to load the VERY DISRUPTIVE Connectix > / M$oft Virtual PC and use Symantec's miniviewer.exe and then > copy it back into the MAC file space / try to exit without > rebooting from Virtual PC. > > Any renames or alternate ways to convert these to TIFF, JPG > even BMP welcomed. > > /Everett/ I need the technical file format details to implement a new format. Thorsten