Another Text Bug

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Aric Pedersen

Another Text Bug

Post by Aric Pedersen »

I am using the latest release (non-beta) of GC. An odd behavior that I have been able to reproduce: 1) Open a picture. 2) Type in some text using the text tool. 3) Click elsewhere in the picture so you have another text box to type in 4) Double click on the text tool to change settings. 5) Whatever settings you select will be applied to the PREVIOUS text that you typed as well as any text that you type in the new box. Obviously, the previous text shouldn't change once you've "clicked off" it to work elsewhere. Regards, Aric Pedersen _________________________________________________________________ MSN 8 with e-mail virus protection service: 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus
thorstenlemke

Re: Another Text Bug

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 15.06.2003 21:56 Uhr schrieb "Aric Pedersen" unter <aric1@hotmail.com>: > An odd behavior that I have been able to reproduce: > > 1) Open a picture. > 2) Type in some text using the text tool. > 3) Click elsewhere in the picture so you have another text box to type in > 4) Double click on the text tool to change settings. > 5) Whatever settings you select will be applied to the PREVIOUS text that > you typed as well as any text that you type in the new box. > > Obviously, the previous text shouldn't change once you've "clicked off" it > to work elsewhere. > > Regards, > > Aric Pedersen Hello, I can´t reproduce this here with the 3.7b Thorsten
Thomas Ungricht

Post by Thomas Ungricht »

On Monday, June 16, 2003, at 08:28 AM, lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote: > I can´t reproduce this here with the 3.7b neither can I. Greetings Thomas OSX 10.2.6
Gordon B. Alley

Post by Gordon B. Alley »

On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 08:28:03 +0200, lemkesoft@t-online.de wrote: > >Am 15.06.2003 21:56 Uhr schrieb "Aric Pedersen" unter <aric1@hotmail.com>: > >> An odd behavior that I have been able to reproduce: >> >> 1) Open a picture. >> 2) Type in some text using the text tool. >> 3) Click elsewhere in the picture so you have another text box to type in >> 4) Double click on the text tool to change settings. >> 5) Whatever settings you select will be applied to the PREVIOUS text that >> you typed as well as any text that you type in the new box. >> >> Obviously, the previous text shouldn't change once you've "clicked off" it >> to work elsewhere. >> >> Regards, >> >> Aric Pedersen >Hello, > >I can´t reproduce this here with the 3.7b > >Thorsten I tried these steps with a new image in v4.7b3, and was not able to reproduce the problem. PowerMac G4 800, OS X 10.2.6. 1GB RAM. -- Gordon Alley <*> <mailto:galley@texas.net> <http://galley.home.texas.net>