[Added] Dimensions without inch marks?

Having tech problems? Post them here and do not worry, there is always a solution for you.
gregl

[Added] Dimensions without inch marks?

Post by gregl »

Is there a way to get dimensions in inches without the inch marks? I know I can go back and edit them out but it would be easier if there was a way to keep them from being created. Thanks!
forum_adm
Site Admin

Re: Dimensions without inch marks?

Post by forum_adm »

That is currently not supported. What would be the exact usage?
gregl

Post by gregl »

When a drawing is dimensioned only in inches and is so noted on the drawing it is not necessary to include the inch marks. Not a big deal but would be nice for some future revision. Thanks for the software.
forum_adm
Site Admin

Post by forum_adm »

Please download build 694 or newer:
http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html

We added it.
Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 22.41.jpg
Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 22.41.jpg (126.38 KiB) Viewed 1922 times
gregl

Re: [Added] Dimensions without inch marks?

Post by gregl »

THANK YOU Thorsten! You folks are great. I've been using desktop computers since 1988 and have supervised the installation of two computer labs at a university and in that time I've been through a lot of software. Most companies have been impossible to communicate with and don't seem to care much, if at all, after the sale has been made. You folks are the opposite and one of the very few who are. You set the standard to which the rest should meet. Great software, great responses to users. Thanks!

I was just using Cadintosh yesterday to help solve problems with a commercial old-style blueprint that was faded, had drawing errors, and was missing some important dimensions. A quick re-draw and everything is good. Thanks again.