Re: Epson TWAIN Driver<--Time to say bye bye

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
E.L. Jones

Re: Epson TWAIN Driver<--Time to say bye bye

Post by E.L. Jones »

Any chance we could let this thread die within the next 10 days/30 postings, whichever comes first? Actually, I sense that it has run is course and ask that we bring it to an end, else change the topic to basic browser copy and paste limitations/HTML 101. I can't get this thread to be automatically trashed and my delete muscle is worn out. So I am starting a new thread tomorrow on how to use Graphic Converter to batch delete threads that run on in perpetuity.(GRIN) Seriously, this is a fine list and a great resource but, if it takes 10-20 postings to resolve, the participants should consider going person to person or chat via instant messenger. I am on another list and a similar thread involving EPSON software had to be cut off by the list owner because it kept on going 30+ postings without resolution. The participants took the discussion offline and worked it out and came back with the solution-- defective original download. They too spent several fruitless exchanges on basic link problems as I recall. Have a Great Day and Good Luck, Elton