Dual monitors

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
rb3lists

Dual monitors

Post by rb3lists »

In days gone by, under systems 7, 8, and 9, on an old SE/30 and then a 7500, I used the Graphic Converter feature to display file information (dimensions, dpi, file size, comments, etc.) on one screen during a slide show, while showing the image on another. Under OS X, I have never been able to have this work; the other monitor remains unaffected by the slideshow, although I am able to move the toolbar onto it. This has gone on for some time, up through the current 5.2. Any suggestions for restoring this functionality? Thanks in advance for anyone's auggestions, Ran P.S. If we could ever manage to have GC display images on all screens during a slideshow, that would be a great additional feature.
thorstenlemke

AW: [graphicconverterforum] Dual monitors

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, this was removed during carbonizing. No one requested it any more. Thorsten Am 21.06.2004 15:38 Uhr schrieb "rb3lists" unter <ranbarton@warpmail.net>: > In days gone by, under systems 7, 8, and 9, on an old SE/30 and then > a 7500, I used the Graphic Converter feature to display file > information (dimensions, dpi, file size, comments, etc.) on one > screen during a slide show, while showing the image on another. > Under OS X, I have never been able to have this work; the other > monitor remains unaffected by the slideshow, although I am able to > move the toolbar onto it. > > This has gone on for some time, up through the current 5.2. Any > suggestions for restoring this functionality? > > Thanks in advance for anyone's auggestions, > Ran > > P.S. If we could ever manage to have GC display images on all screens > during a slideshow, that would be a great additional feature. > > >
Wellness

Re: [graphicconverterforum] Dual monitors

Post by Wellness »

Hi, I guess I'm no one, and I'm requesting it again, thanks for this opportunity to give feedback. Great software, even greater open-to-suggestions! I still run 2 versions and have them fight over processing (5.6 and 6.4) and on a MacBook Pro if I get a second monitor I don't know what I'll do because it only takes version 7, I doubt I could run 7.6 and 7.62 or maybe duplicate the app and use 2 versions simultaneously.. Happy camper, Teo ;) --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com, lemkesoft@... wrote: > > Hello, > > this was removed during carbonizing. > No one requested it any more. > > Thorsten > > > Am 21.06.2004 15:38 Uhr schrieb "rb3lists" unter <ranbarton@...>: > > > In days gone by, under systems 7, 8, and 9, on an old SE/30 and then > > a 7500, I used the Graphic Converter feature to display file > > information (dimensions, dpi, file size, comments, etc.) on one > > screen during a slide show, while showing the image on another. > > Under OS X, I have never been able to have this work; the other > > monitor remains unaffected by the slideshow, although I am able to > > move the toolbar onto it. > > > > This has gone on for some time, up through the current 5.2. Any > > suggestions for restoring this functionality? > > > > Thanks in advance for anyone's auggestions, > > Ran > > > > P.S. If we could ever manage to have GC display images on all screens > > during a slideshow, that would be a great additional feature. > > > > > > >