feature request

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
keith

feature request

Post by keith »

Thorsten, Could the IPTC File Information Window for the browser be made size adjustable? I like to look at only the Keyword part of the IPTC window for various Browser previews and having a large IPTC window is wasted Display area. Not that the other info is not useful at times, generally I don't need to see it. thanks keith
thorstenlemke

Re: feature request

Post by thorstenlemke »

Re: [gcmac] feature request Hi Keith, Many thanks for your suggestion. Thorsten Von: keith <sailormangangway@yahoo.com> Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Datum: Mon, 25 May 2009 13:25:58 -0000 An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Betreff: [gcmac] feature request         Thorsten, Could the IPTC File Information Window for the browser be made size adjustable? I like to look at only the Keyword part of the IPTC window for various Browser previews and having a large IPTC window is wasted Display area.  Not that the other info is not useful at times, generally I don't need to see it. thanks keith            .     
Robert Poland

feature request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Another request for you. In iWork apps the key combination Command+Shift+"c" enables the Color selection box. I find that very handy. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
barbord91

feature request

Post by barbord91 »

It is possible to label a folder or image with a color using Finder. Graphic Converter shows these labels on individual files or folders in the browsing window, but the folder list on the left does not show the color labels on folders. Possible to add this feature? Would help with navigation. Thanks!
thorstenlemke

Re: feature request

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello,yes, just use the context menu (right mouse button or control + left button).Thorsten On 01.01.2013, at 22:54, barbord91 <barbord91@gmail.com> wrote:   It is possible to label a folder or image with a color using Finder. Graphic Converter shows these labels on individual files or folders in the browsing window, but the folder list on the left does not show the color labels on folders. Possible to add this feature? Would help with navigation. Thanks! __._,_.