Size Change

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
layon45

Size Change

Post by layon45 »

I may be missing something in the manuals, but I would like to know if there is a way to batch change the size of photographs. My work flow requires that I shoot photographs in a larger size than the size I disseminate to a group of clients. Would appreciate any ideas. Thank you, BC
thorstenlemke

Re: Size Change

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, simple use the scale batch action. Thorsten > > > I may be missing something in the manuals, but I would like to know if there > is a way to > batch change the size of photographs. My work flow requires that I shoot > photographs in > a larger size than the size I disseminate to a group of clients. > Would appreciate any ideas. > Thank you, BC
Hagen Henke

Re: Size Change

Post by Hagen Henke »

Hello, to change the size of pixels please use the Batch Scale. Click Size in pixel and check Proportional. Enter the desired value for Width or Height. You should add a second Batch command: Sharpe Edges as scaling costs sharpness. How much depends on the size of the originals. If more than 1500 pixels go with say 60 if less than 600 go with 25. Regards, Hagen Henke Am 27.04.2005 20:45 Uhr schrieb "layon45" unter <eelmo45@mac.com>: > > > I may be missing something in the manuals, but I would like to know if there > is a way to > batch change the size of photographs. My work flow requires that I shoot > photographs in > a larger size than the size I disseminate to a group of clients. > Would appreciate any ideas. > Thank you, BC > > > > > > > Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > > > >