Re: Digest Number 1013

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Martha Hobart-Burela

Re: Digest Number 1013

Post by Martha Hobart-Burela »

Dear Thorsten and Hagen, Thanks for the tip, Hagen. It now works perfectly. Thorsten, I won't bother you with the batch file, since the problem is now solved. Thanks for being so willing to help. Martha At 07:26 +0000 12/06/2006, gcmac@yahoogroups.com wrote: > >Messages > >________________________________________________________________________ > >1b. Re: how to work with batches > Posted by: "Thorsten Lemke" lemkesoft@t-online.de > Date: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:41 pm (PDT) > >Hello, > >please e-mail your batch settings for checking. > >Thorten > >> Von: Martha Hobart-Burela <mhobart2@tiscali.es> >> Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> >> Datum: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 22:58:11 +0200 >> An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> >> Betreff: [gcmac] Re: how to work with batches >> >> I've already been this route and, yes, GC creates the "converted >> images" folder, but all it does is copy the originals -- and add on >> about 300 or 400 megas. I'm trying to reduce them from around 1600 x >> 1200 px and 180 dpi to 640 x 480 and 72 dpi -- the specs I put in the >> batch file I created. >> >> Martha >> >> At 17:32 +0000 11/06/2006, gcmac@yahoogroups.com wrote: >> >>> >>> There are 3 messages in this issue. >>> >>> ________________________________________________________________________ >>> >>> 1c. Re: how to work with batches >>> Posted by: "Jeffrey Lomicka" JeffreyLomicka@comcast.net jalomicka >>> Date: Sun Jun 11, 2006 4:53 am (PDT) >>> >>> If you have done it with convert and modify then you have already >>> figured out the hard part. The step you are probably missing is that >>> you have to SELECT the photos you want to process in the browser, >>> Try hitting Apple-A first, then select a batch process, then the GO >>> button will light up and you can do the batch. It (usually) creates >>> a new folder called "Converted Images" in the browsed folder that >>> contains the new images. >>> >>> >>>> I've just spent 2 days trying to do a batch >>>> operation and can't figure out how this works. >>>> Help, please! >>> > >> > > >________________________________________________________________________ > >1c. Re: how to work with batches > Posted by: "Hagen Henke" hagen.henke@gmx.de > Date: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:51 pm (PDT) > >Hello, > >Batches appear in the PopUp menu only if you save them to the correct >folder: > >Username/Library/Application Support/GraphicConverter/Actions > >Regards, Hagen Henke > > >Am 12.06.2006 6:40 Uhr schrieb "Thorsten Lemke" unter ><lemkesoft@t-online.de>: > >> Hello, >> >> please e-mail your batch settings for checking. >> > > Thorten >> -- http://www.alpujarrawest.com