FW: Unable to deliver your message

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

FW: Unable to deliver your message

Post by thorstenlemke »

Attachments : FW: Unable to deliver your message Von: Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> Datum: Sat, 03 Mar 2007 11:08:00 +0100 An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Unterhaltung: [gcmac] Re: Applescript "Convert File" Betreff: Re: [gcmac] Re: Applescript "Convert File" Hi, can I get the script, batch and sample file? Do you use the UB or X version? Thorsten Von: Steve Fatula <Compconsultant@yahoo.Com> Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Datum: Fri, 02 Mar 2007 23:54:57 -0000 An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Betreff: [gcmac] Re: Applescript "Convert File"       --- In gcmac@yahoogroups.com <mailto:gcmac%40yahoogroups.com> , Thorsten Lemke <lemkesoft@...> wrote: > > Hello, > > did you define inside the batch settings the format? > > Thorsten > Yes! it has a single statement, I believe before the update to 5.9.5, it worked fine. The statement is CHANGE FORMAT, and, it is to PDF. Only way I can see it is via the menu option to convert, and, edit batch. I can load it (the file) in, statement is in fact correct. The script I was using was running before we updated to 5.9.5, albeit only for a few weeks. So, I am somewhat confident the issue was not there as no one reported the problem. But, not 100% A secondary issue is this, and I know it worked on 5.9.4 If you do not do the activate, the app does start, but, it comes up saying that the TARGET FILE to convert, not graphic converter, does not understand the message. So, remove the one line that says to activate, and, it does not work. It DID work on 5.9.4 without that line.        ------ Ende der weitergeleiteten Nachricht