[Ann] GraphicConverter 5.1.2b1 released

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

[Ann] GraphicConverter 5.1.2b1 released

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I released a new beta versions today. The url is: http://www.lemkesoft.com/beta.html Regards Thorsten Lemke Changes 5.1.2b1 * duplicate file search added to the context menu of the browser * optional drop area added to the browser * iptc change in browser works now for subfolders, too * convert&modify ignores now recursive folder loops (via aliases) * wmf -> pict export uses now more compatible polygons and no longer regions * function to close all open images (but not browsers) added Changes 5.1.2b0 * JPEG save as dialog supports now quality change to reach a predefined filesize * possible bug in stamp toll by switching tools with the shortcuts fixed * e-mailing images from browser will change resolution to 72 ppi if you let resize the images * possible redraw issues in the browser fixed * possible sorting bug with long filenames fixed * fade in slideshow fastened * remove XMP function added * subsampling request support for PS-Plugins added * metal look option added * splitting of JPEG stream added * many other little changes and bugfixes
Potter at Island Resources

Re: How many OSX versus Classic versions?

Post by Potter at Island Resources »

Thorsten -- A bit off topic, but in planning my own [eventual] conversion to OS X, I am curious about how widely used it really is these days. Can you easily provide a rough breakdown of the Classic versus OSX downloads that you experience for Graphicconverter --- may be different between the betas and the Standard Release versions [I'm surprised and grateful for how faithfully you have maintained the CLASSIC version upgrades.] GREAT Tool, GREAT Service, thanks from all your fans . . . bruce potter >Hello, > >I released a new beta versions today. > >The url is: http://www.lemkesoft.com/beta.html > >Regards >Thorsten Lemke > >Changes 5.1.2b1 >* duplicate file search added to the context menu of the browser >* optional drop area added to the browser >* iptc change in browser works now for subfolders, too >* convert&modify ignores now recursive folder loops (via aliases) >* wmf -> pict export uses now more compatible polygons and no longer regions >* function to close all open images (but not browsers) added > >Changes 5.1.2b0 >* JPEG save as dialog supports now quality change to reach a >predefined filesize >* possible bug in stamp toll by switching tools with the shortcuts fixed >* e-mailing images from browser will change resolution to 72 ppi if >you let resize the >images >* possible redraw issues in the browser fixed >* possible sorting bug with long filenames fixed >* fade in slideshow fastened >* remove XMP function added >* subsampling request support for PS-Plugins added >* metal look option added >* splitting of JPEG stream added >* many other little changes and bugfixes > > > > >Yahoo! Groups Links > > > > -- -- -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- -- To reduce e-mail viruses 1) DO NOT OPEN attachments, 2) DO NOT SEND attachments unless absolutely necessary, 3) NEVER SEND attachments through e-mail groups For subscription information to some of our 30+ e-mail groups: http://www.irf.org/mailings.htm -- -- -- -- -- - Island Resources Foundation -- -- -- -- -- DC Office: 1718 "P" Street NW, Suite T-4, Wash., DC 20036 202-265-9712; fax 202-232-0748; cell 410-271-6970
thorstenlemke

Re: How many OSX versus Classic versions?

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello, I have no download counter. But I did read some time 60% classic, 40% X. Thorsten > > Thorsten -- > > A bit off topic, but in planning my own [eventual] conversion to OS > X, I am curious about how widely used it really is these days. > > Can you easily provide a rough breakdown of the Classic versus OSX > downloads that you experience for Graphicconverter --- may be > different between the betas and the Standard Release versions > > [I'm surprised and grateful for how faithfully you have maintained > the CLASSIC version upgrades.] >