Feature request

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
thorstenlemke

Re: Feature request

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert, please download the latest BETA: http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html I added it now for a lot of dialogs. Thorsten On 10.11.2012, at 15:40, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > Thorsten, > > I see this is still not in 8.3.1. > > Is there NO HOPE that it will ever happen. > > > Thorsten, > > I know I've asked for this before but I've never received a reply. > > I would like to see the addition of a entry field for numbers like in the example below. > > Is there any chance this might happen? > > TIA,
Robert Poland

GC 8.5 (1092)

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Great, appreciate all of your work. And especially putting up with all my nit picking. Looks like you missed one though, in the "Add/Remove Margins" there is no eyedropper function to choose color. On Dec 23, 2012, at 2:22 AM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: > Hi Robert, > > please download the latest BETA: > > http://www.lemkesoft.org/beta.html > > I added it now for a lot of dialogs. > > Thorsten > > > On 10.11.2012, at 15:40, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > >> Thorsten, >> >> I see this is still not in 8.3.1. >> >> Is there NO HOPE that it will ever happen. >> >> >> Thorsten, >> >> I know I've asked for this before but I've never received a reply. >> >> I would like to see the addition of a entry field for numbers like in the example below. >> >> Is there any chance this might happen? >> >> TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
barbord91

Feature request

Post by barbord91 »

Selection tools currently are the lasso, square, and polygon. Would be great to have a circle capture tool. Thanks!
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Click on the Rectangular Tool and hold till the Rectangular tool and Circle tool appear, then select the one you want you want. On Jan 1, 2013, at 2:57 PM, "barbord91" <barbord91@gmail.com> wrote: > Selection tools currently are the lasso, square, and polygon. Would be great to have a circle capture tool. Thanks! Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Feature request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, On my machines I have the Effect/Black & White/Threshold set to start with a shortcut (Command + Option + Control + “T”. Set with the System Preferences/Keyboard/Shortcuts. It would be nice if with the Threshold adjustment tool the selected point (the small x in the drop down) would default to the cursor location (the location when the tool is called. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,many thanks for your feedback.You mean the position of the preview in the dialog?ThorstenOn 03 Dec 2013, at 19:43, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: Thorsten,On my machines I have the Effect/Black & White/Threshold set to start with a shortcut (Command + Option + Control + “T”. Set with the System Preferences/Keyboard/Shortcuts.It would be nice if with the Threshold adjustment tool the selected point (the small x in the drop down) would default to the cursor location (the location when the tool is called.TIA,Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

Sent from my iPadBob Poland On Dec 3, 2013, at 12:50 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote: Dear Robert,many thanks for your feedback.You mean the position of the preview in the dialogYes.ThorstenOn 03 Dec 2013, at 19:43, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote:Thorsten,On my machines I have the Effect/Black & White/Threshold set to start with a shortcut (Command + Option + Control + “T”. Set with the System Preferences/Keyboard/Shortcuts.It would be nice if with the Threshold adjustment tool the selected point (the small x in the drop down) would default to the cursor location (the location when the tool is called.TIA,Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Bob,thanks.I add that to the todo list after the release of version 9.Thorsten Sent from my iPadBob PolandOn Dec 3, 2013, at 12:50 PM, Thorsten Lemke <lemke@lemkesoft.de> wrote:Dear Robert,many thanks for your feedback.You mean the position of the preview in the dialogYes.
Robert Poland

Feature request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, I just noticed that center Cross Hairs would be a welcome addition in the Rubber Stamp tool. TIA, Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
Mike Harland

Post by Mike Harland »

> 1a Feature request > "Robert Poland" rpoland > Thorsten, > > I just noticed that center Cross Hairs would be a welcome addition in the Rubber Stamp tool. > > TIA, > > Robert Poland > Fort Collins CO I would second this request, as I constantly find I need to align patterns and having central cross-hairs would make the task so much easier instead of having to guess, make a mistake and undo all the time. TIA, Mike Harland