Feature request

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Harvey Kabaker

Re: Feature request

Post by Harvey Kabaker »

Good idea! Harvey Kabaker
Robert Poland

Feature request

Post by Robert Poland »

After considerable looking I guess that there is no menu items or shortcut keys for Page Up and Page Down. I would like to be able to do these with shortcut keys. OR macros via Keyboard Maestro. TIA, Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
Christopher Stone

Post by Christopher Stone »

On Dec 07, 2014, at 12:21, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: After considerable looking I guess that there is no menu items or shortcut keys for Page Up and Page Down.______________________________________________________________________Hey Bob,You don't give any context.Pg(Up/Dn), Home, End work fine in various places, so exactly where are you having problems.--Take Care,Chris
Robert Poland

Post by Robert Poland »

On Dec 7, 2014, at 12:21:PM, Christopher Stone listmeister@thestoneforge.com [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:On Dec 07, 2014, at 12:21, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:After considerable looking I guess that there is no menu items or shortcut keys for Page Up and Page Down.______________________________________________________________________Hey Bob,You don't give any context.Pg(Up/Dn), Home, End work fine in various places, so exactly where are you having problems.--Take Care,ChrisSince I didn’t realize there was more than one occurrence of the Page up and Page Down functions I didn’t elaborate.I am referring to the arrows at the bottom right corner of multi page image.Image attached.Robert PolandFort Collins CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Dear Robert,please look under menu Edit/NavigationThe shortcut is command + page down/page up.Screenshot is attached.Best wishesThorsten After considerable looking I guess that there is no menu items or shortcut keys for Page Up and Page Down.I would like to be able to do these with shortcut keys. OR macros via Keyboard Maestro.TIA,Robert PolandFort Collins CO
Robert Poland

Re: Feature request [1 Attachment]

Post by Robert Poland »

> On Dec 7, 2014, at 12:53:PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > [Attachment(s) from Thorsten Lemke included below] > > Dear Robert, > > please look under menu Edit/Navigation > > The shortcut is command + page down/page up. > Screenshot is attached. Thorsten, As near as I can tell you are referring to keys that don’t exist on the standard wireless keyboard. > Best wishes > Thorsten > > <Screen Shot 2014-12-07 at 20.51.58.png> >> >> After considerable looking I guess that there is no menu items or shortcut keys for Page Up and Page Down. >> >> I would like to be able to do these with shortcut keys. OR macros via Keyboard Maestro. >> >> TIA, >> >> Robert Poland >> Fort Collins CO Robert Poland Fort Collins CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hello Robert,ah - that is correct.That are only on the normal wired keyboard.Thorsten´ > On Dec 7, 2014, at 12:53:PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote:> > [Attachment(s) from Thorsten Lemke included below] > > Dear Robert,> > please look under menu Edit/Navigation> > The shortcut is command + page down/page up.> Screenshot is attached.Thorsten,As near as I can tell you are referring to keys that don’t exist on the standard wireless keyboard.. 
Christopher Stone

On Dec 07, 2014, at 14:16, Robert Poland rpoland@usa.net [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > As near as I can tell you are referring to keys that don’t exist on the standard wireless keyboard. ______________________________________________________________________ Hey Bob, Wouldn't that be FN-Cmd-[Up/Down]-Arrow? -- Take Care, Chris
Christopher Stone

On Dec 07, 2014, at 14:33, Christopher Stone <listmeister@thestoneforge.com> wrote: > Wouldn't that be FN-Cmd-[Up/Down]-Arrow? ______________________________________________________________________ Hey Bob, And of course since there are menu items for those you can use Keyboard Maestro to create macros to activate them with virtually any keyboard shortcut you want. -- Take Care, Chris
Mike Bauers

Post by Mike Bauers »

Gentlemen, There are full-key set wireless keyboards available for your use, including the out of production one made by Apple. [Speaking as someone that very recently bought one of those Apple full-set OOP keyboards.] Best to ya, Mike Bauers Milwaukee, Wi On Dec 7, 2014, at 2:26 PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: > > > Hello Robert, > > ah - that is correct. > That are only on the normal wired keyboard. > > Thorsten > ´ >> >> > On Dec 7, 2014, at 12:53:PM, Thorsten Lemke lemke@lemkesoft.de [gcmac] <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> wrote: >> > >> > [Attachment(s) from Thorsten Lemke included below] >> > >> > Dear Robert, >> > >> > please look under menu Edit/Navigation >> > >> > The shortcut is command + page down/page up. >> > Screenshot is attached. >> >> Thorsten, >> >> As near as I can tell you are referring to keys that don’t exist on the standard wireless keyboard. >> .