Feature request

This area contains the messages from the old Yahoo gcmac group after the port.
Sebastian Gunner

Feature request

Post by Sebastian Gunner »

Hello Slide show is something that I run from time to time as a kind of idle time screen saver. Occasionally someone will comment on a place or an image. I usually run the slid show in random mode, I forget what images I have and this is a way I refresh myself. It would be great if in addition to starting and stoping the slid show I could change the preferences on the fly from random to ordered. In this way when someone expresses interest in an image I could change to ordered so they could see more images of the same subject. If you were able to do this you might also be able to change the pause between slides on the fly as well. Thanks -- Sebastian Gunner PO BOX 203 FAIRFIELD VIC 3078 Em: sebg@optushome.com.au
thorstenlemke

Re: Feature request

Post by thorstenlemke »

Am 09.06.2004 0:59 Uhr schrieb "Sebastian Gunner" unter <sebg@optushome.com.au>: > It would be great if in addition to starting and stoping the slid show I > could change the preferences on the fly from random to ordered. In this way > when someone expresses interest in an image I could change to ordered so > they could see more images of the same subject. If you were able to do this > you might also be able to change the pause between slides on the fly as > well. Thanks for your suggestion. Thorsten
Austin Kinsella

Feature request

Post by Austin Kinsella »

I sometimes do a slide show at my local camera club. It will sometimes happen that a question will be asked about the technical aspects of a picture - f stops, exposure time ... It would be nice if, without interrupting the show, I could turn on and off the display information below the picture. __ Austin Kinsella, Lecturer, Networks & Programming, Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland. +353 59 9175567 pgp public key is at http://w3.itcarlow.ie/pgpkey.html
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Re: [gcmac] Feature request Hi, Many thanks for your suggestion. Thorsten Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Datum: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:31:52 +0100 An: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> Betreff: [gcmac] Feature request       I sometimes do a slide show at my local camera club. It will sometimes   happen that a question will be asked about the technical aspects of a   picture - f stops, exposure time ... It would be nice if, without interrupting the show, I could turn on   and off the display information below the picture. __ Austin Kinsella, Lecturer, Networks & Programming, Institute of Technology, Carlow, Ireland. +353 59 9175567 pgp public key is at http://w3.itcarlow.ie/pgpkey.html                 .     
Robert Poland

Feature request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, The (Apple Standard) keyboard shortcut "Shift-Command-C" for the color wheel would be handy. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
Robert Poland

Feature request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten, Since you didn't respond, I assume that this never got sent. I would like to see "Shift - Command - c" implemented to activate the color wheel dialog. Like seems to be standard for Apple Apps. TIA, Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert, Thanks. I add it to the list. Thorsten > Von: Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> > Antworten an: <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Datum: Tue, 20 Mar 2012 17:04:16 -0600 > An: GcMac <gcmac@yahoogroups.com> > Betreff: [gcmac] Feature request > > Thorsten, > > Since you didn't respond, I assume that this never got sent. > > I would like to see "Shift - Command - c" implemented to activate the color > wheel dialog. Like seems to be standard for Apple Apps. > > TIA, > > > Robert Poland - Fort Collins, CO > > >
Robert Poland

Feature request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,I know I've asked for this before but I've never received a reply.I would like to see the addition of a entry field for numbers like in the example below.Is there any chance this might happen?TIA, Robert Poland2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac  12 GB Ram, 1TB HD  OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)MacBook Pro 15"  2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  4 GB Ram  OWC 3G SSD 240GB   Mac OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)GC 8.3.1 (1046)
Robert Poland

Feature request

Post by Robert Poland »

Thorsten,I see this is still not in 8.3.1.Is there NO HOPE that it will ever happen.Thorsten,I know I've asked for this before but I've never received a reply.I would like to see the addition of a entry field for numbers like in the example below.Is there any chance this might happen?TIA, Robert Poland2.7 GHz Intel Core I5, 27” iMac  12 GB Ram, 1TB HD  OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)MacBook Pro 15"  2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo  4 GB Ram  OWC 3G SSD 240GB   Mac OS X 10.8.2 (12C54)GC 8.3.1 (1046)
thorstenlemke

Post by thorstenlemke »

Hi Robert, that is on the todo list. Thorsten On 10.11.2012, at 15:40, Robert Poland <rpoland@usa.net> wrote: > Thorsten, > > I see this is still not in 8.3.1. > > Is there NO HOPE that it will ever happen. > > > Thorsten, > > I know I've asked for this before but I've never received a reply. > > I would like to see the addition of a entry field for numbers like in the example below. > > Is there any chance this might happen? > > TIA,